OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The ReagMaster you're dead to me too.
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOUR WEAKNESS!
lkLql.gif

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Ryan Blake smiles as both men remain confused in the ring. Ryan Blake grabs the contract and leaves the ring. He makes his way up to the ramp and drops the contract on the stage. He begins to laugh as he speaks*

Ryan Blake: Hahah.....Fuck that was good! You two idiots didn't see it coming! It was fucking perfect and I pulled it off without anyone knowing! Do you think I would let my biggest moneymaker go? Alice....You're a shadow of Buster Gates and that's being nice. Chris....you're just kind of there. Do you think I would book the main event with you two dicks? No fucking way my friends! You two don't bring in the ratings and Buster Fucking Gates does! Everyone loves to hate Buster Gates. The truth is though Buster Gates is the best. And to be honest he's a fucking cool guy. So if you two knuckleheads didn't figure it out yet.....Buster Gates has been added to the main event of Money In The Bank! And if you both try to get out of it *Picks up the contract* You can't! You two idiots signed the damn thing without reading it! Hahaha....I'm so fucking good at this job! Also....remember the owner? Yeah....the fucking dick? He's done.

*Ryan Blake takes out another contract he had under his suit*

Ryan Blake: This contract isn't for you guys.....You're not good enough to sign this. This contract is for ownership of the company. That's fucking right.....Me and Buster Gates are the new owners of Precision! We're partners!

*Ryan Blake laughs as he takes both contracts leaving the stage area. The crowd are booing Ryan Blake. Both Chris Young and Alice are in shock. We get one last view of the arena before this week's Precision ends*
Just when we all thought the surprises here were over with - GG. Great job to @SupaHeeroh and @TheFrostyBlur, exciting times are ahead for this league.

Reactions: Closed

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Spike Cox is backstage walking to his locker-room, who is quickly followed by a guy with a microphone and a camera man.*
Guy: Spike how do you feel about your loss tonight?
*Spike Cox slowly turns around, and grabs the guy by his throat.*
Spike Cox: Are you stubid? Do you not realize how stubid that question is? How do you think i feel?!
Guy: Please *Gasps for air.* im sorry.
Spike Cox: its a lot harder too ask stubid questions when I've got my hand around your throat isn't it?
Guy: yes *Guy falls to one knee.* plea... please.
Spike Cox: And that weasel Will neilson got lucky this week, its just too bad I've got more important things to worry about like defending my title. *looks at his title around his waist.* But He'll get what's coming to him.
*Spike Cox drops the guy and walks into his locker-room, as the "guy" is on the floor gasping for air. Camera fades to black.*
Stupid... Not stubid.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is celebrating in the ring, he's just won a triple threat contest between him, Cali and Iron Man Champion, Spike Cox. Rhys and Antonio come out to celebrate with him, but a minute later, disaster strikes. Will suddenly collapses in the middle of the ring, clutching his chest. Rhys and Antonio are trying to wake him up, but he's out cold. Medics rush to the ring as they quickly get Will Neilson on a stretcher and start to carry him out.*

*Chris Parks decides to run out from backstage and attempts to attack the prone Neilson. Rhys and Antonio hold him back long enough for Will to get backstage with the medics. After Will is safely backstage, Chris goes crazy. He overpowers Rhys and Antonio and throws Rhys into the nearby steel steps, he then picks up Antonio and hits an End of Days on the barricade. Chris picks up a mic and shouts...*

Chris: Will! Next Week is our Deathmatch..... and your Deathbed. If your little 'Heroes' try to stop me, they'll just go down the same way you went down earlier this night. I advise you to beg and plead to Ryan to try and stop our match next week, because next week you won't be going out on a stretcher to the Doctor's office.... oh no no no.... you'll be going out on a stretcher to your grave! See you next week Wil....

*Suddenly Will walks out from backstage, with Doctors and Security trying to hold him back, and picks up a microphone.*

Will: I'll just finish that sentence for you... See you next week Chris, it'll be your last!

*Will walks backstage again shoving doctors and security out of the way, some follow Will and some go down to ringside to check on Rhys and Antonio, the segment ends with Antonio and Rhys walking backstage with medics and security.*

End of Segment.
did he just no-sell a heart attack?! XD

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
did he just no-sell a heart attack?! XD

xD, should have put more detail in, he collapsed/fainted from the injuries suffered by the brutal attack by Chris Parks earlier on in the night. TBH, I kinda like the no-selling a heart attack thing, I mean my guy is a fucking machine. (Not really.) xD