OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Chris stands back up like he hasn't been hit*
Haha what was that you've got!
*Chris raises a hand into the sky and a high pitched scream rings through the arena. The lights then go off and back on to an empty ring*
Doomsdays gonna kill you, Doomsday gonna kill you, Doomsdays gonna kill you
*The crowd continue to chant 'Doomsday gonna kill you' clearly hyped up by the fact Chris completely no sold a damaging attack, getting up like nothing had even happened to him. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED appears on the titantron which is met with a mixture of cheers and boos as the crowd don't know whether to love or hate this monster*

This seems very silly. No selling?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Ryan Blake is in his office looking very nervous as he waits for someone*

Ryan Blake: This is big.....Don't fuck it up this time.

*Someone knocks on the door causing Ryan Blake to jump up. Ryan rushes to open the door. 5 men walk into the room. 4 big men and one small old man wearing a Thobe. The small man takes Ryan's seat and orders him to stand as he begins to talk.*

Muhammad: Sorry about the bodyguards....They just seem to follow me these days. Anyway since we're all here I want to tell you what we're doing and what I want to do with this.....place. Since I created this place I have been losing money. Ryan....I don't like to lose money. Why am I losing my money?

*Ryan Blake begins to speak with a hesitant look on his face*

Ryan Blake: Well I can only tell the truth. Since TWF died superstars have been going everywhere and a lot didn't sign here. The ratings haven't been the best since we don't have much going on....But we are getting more with Tyson Blade returning and Money In The Bank coming up. A lot of people were pissed about Buster Gates leaving. I can say everything else is great. The roster members we do have are some great guys who love this place. Just wait a few months and this company will pick up.

*Muhammad smiles at Ryan Blake as he begins to speak*

Muhammad: You make a good fight for this place. I can see you love it but....I like my money more. I'm a very rich man but I can't stand losing money. So we need a change. I can't keep you as GM when you're losing me my money. I have a son who would be great for this place. And I might give him a call now....

*Ryan Blake slams his hand on the desk. The bodyguards get very close to Ryan Blake*

Ryan Blake: You can't. This is my life now and you can't do something like that. I can't wrestle anymore and I can't leave this place...Please reconsider.

*Muhammad stands up in rage and begins to walk away. Ryan Blake is in shock*

Muhammad: That is the only option.....Unless you buy this place from me.

Ryan Blake: I can't buy this place....It costs way too much! I can't afford this place!

Muhammad: This isn't my problem. Figure out how you're going to get the funds or my son will become GM. Now goodbye!

*Muhammad and his bodyguards leave as Ryan Blake falls to his knees*

Ryan Blake: Well.... fuck.

*Ryan Blake sits back at his desk and begins to do his work for the final time?*
MYSTERYYYYYYYYYY

D3ADLY

Jobber
Reaction score
*Ryan Blake is in the ring wearing a black suit. There is a table with the contract for Buster Gates VS Alice Xander. The Undisputed World Championship is in the ring on a red stand with the light shining on it showing all its glory*

Ryan Blake: Here we are once again. Money In The Bank is just around the corner and now is a better time than any to get this thing going. I'm not going to say anything about Chris Young or Alice since you know what they can do because they are here ready for a world title match at our biggest PPV yet. I can see you're getting bored so how about we start this damn contract signing?! Welcome.......Chris Young!

*Ryan begins to wait as Chris Young makes his entrance.

You've put the wrong name "Buster Gates vs Alice Xander.

Reactions: Geek773

D3ADLY

Jobber
Reaction score
You've put 'Buster Gates vs Alice Xander

D3ADLY

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, true... But it's a shame that Blake's got no balls to go with it ain't it?
200_d.gif

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97