OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Most of the crowd are in shock, Will Neilson is definitely out, blood is everywhere. In his hair, around his face, on his chest and any other imaginable place. Rhys can't believe what has just happened and Will is being treated to by over 7 medical staff aswell as Rhys, some of the locker room comes running out to check on Will, even Antonio Stark, who is in absolute disbelief and horror. He picks up the microphone and starts talking to Chris.

Antonio: YOU...... ABSOLUTE PSYCOPATH!!! I know I told you to take out Will but not like this! Look at him, you COULD HAVE KILLED THE DAMN MAN!!! Jesus Christ Chris, what has become of you?! You know what.... just get out.... get out before I come down there and MAKE YOU GET OUT! You know what... Fuck this and Fuck you, I'm coming to get some.

*Antonio gets out of the ring and walks to Chris, Chris starts walking to him aswell, but the locker room splits both men apart, they are kept apart for 2 minutes and are about to be led backstage when suddenly Will Neilson picks up a microphone covered in blood and starts talking.*

Will: Tony.... leave.... him.... next week.... Me.... vs.... Chris Parks.... in a special.... type of match.... a match... that will.... drain us of all our life.... Hell..... in..... a..... Cell...!

*Will drops the mic and collapses down to the floor again, he is still drenched in blood as more medical staff fill the ring, Rhys and the locker room lead Antonio and Chris off and Chris picks up a mic before walking out.*

Chris: Challenge accepted.

*Chris spits blood out of his mouth at Rhys and is led off by the locker room with Antonio, security guards surround both men. Suddenly, Ryan Blake appears and gets in the ring with the medical staff, he's shocked and is apologising to Will to what Chris has done, he is faced with a tough decision. Leave it all.... or give Will what he wants, a Hell in a Cell match against Chris Parks.*

OOC: All of this was given the okay by Anarchist and Chris, @TheFrostyBlur if you can, next week Hell in a Cell, Me and Chris please, we're gonna end the The Last Heroes vs. Antonio and Chris rivalry.
No. I already told Chris that Hell In A Cell won't be used on weekly shows and so they had a cage match instead. @ChrisPBacon69 I told you no twice now. If you guys want a Cell match then wait for a PPV since I won't allow it on weekly shows since it doesn't make sense.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No. I already told Chris that Hell In A Cell won't be used on weekly shows and so they had a cage match instead. @ChrisPBacon69 I told you no twice now. If you guys want a Cell match then wait for a PPV since I won't allow it on weekly shows since it doesn't make sense.

I just changed the promo, I'd rather have a No Holds Barred, or a deathmatch as I put.

ChrisPBacon69

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur yeah, I've only just got a read of it. I hadn't said yes or no to the idea because I wasn't on but we've sorted it now so everythings good

ChrisPBacon69

Jobber
Reaction score
Preparing him for our match?? ;) I've got massive cuts everywhere now from my other promo too xD

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Medic: Emergency! Please let us through!

*The medics are rushing Will Neilson to their office, they finally get him in, Rhys Haze and Antonio Stark are already seated, they can't believe what just happened to Will, there is less blood on him and he is looking better.*

*1 hour and 25 minutes later.*

Medic: Let's see here... You are extremely lucky young man. You suffered no broken bones or fractures at all from that attack, that is extraordinary. However, you lost an immense amount of blood and a concussion, I wouldn't recommend competing in your match tonight. However, you can compete, only if you are okay with it, you might be putting your career at risk and....

Will: I can't compete!? No, no, no! I will compete! I will show you Doctor whatever your name is that I am able to compete....

*Will gets Rhys to help him pick up the bed he is lying on, he then spins it round and nearly crushes the doctor with it.*

Will: Oops. Good luck getting a new bed, come on Rhys let's get out of here.

*Will and Rhys leave the doctors office and go to their locker room, Antonio follows suite, going to his own personal locker room and not his and Chris's shared locker room.*

Really great improvement here on previous work, well done to you and to all the newer people, the promo work is getting very good, very fast! :)