OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*15 minutes are up, Spike Cox retains the Iron Man Title, with a score of 2 - 1. Neilson is distraught, he nearly breaks down considering the fact that he has lost another match. Rhys Haze comes running out and trys to comfort him, he picks Will up and points at the Money in The Bank briefcase hanging above. Will smiles and Rhys raises his arm, then suddenly Jack Rouge comes running out, the newest signee is in the ring with Will and Rhys and also points at the briefcase. Finally out comes Rhys Cali, another entrant in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Each men go to a corner of the rIng, all looking up at the briefcase.*

Will: *Pointing at briefcase* This...
Jack: *Pointing at briefcase* is...
Rhys 1 and Rhys 2: *Pointing at briefcase* mine!

*Everyone looks like they are about to attack each other, but The Last Heroes roll out of the ring, while Jack and Rhys stare each other down, and The Last Heroes theme plays and they walk backstage, Jack also rolls out of the ring and mutters a quiet 'Good Luck' to Rhys Cali, his theme hits to end the 'After the Match' segment.*

OOC Mentions:

@Solarxpixel @Geek773 @AfricanScatMahn
Was this planned with Scat, Geek and Solar?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
No it wasn't. But it's ok with me to be honest, as there's no long dialogue or significant action.

Although @TheKingSonic, as a general heads up, you should always ask people in PM before using their characters. Often they will be happy to write the bits with their characters, for you.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I mean... me and Rhys had been thinking about doing a Money in the Bank standoff between everyone. Considering, everyone was doing these 'After the Match' things, I thought I'd just do a quick, short and snappy one to build up the Money in the Bank ladder match. Everyone is face, so I couldn't really do an attack segment unless I turned me and Rhys heel. (Which ain't happening for a long time.) I don't know man... it wasn't planned, but I thought it was just be quick and snappy.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I mean... me and Rhys had been thinking about doing a Money in the Bank standoff between everyone. Considering, everyone was doing these 'After the Match' things, I thought I'd just do a quick, short and snappy one to build up the Money in the Bank ladder match. Everyone is face, so I couldn't really do an attack segment unless I turned me and Rhys heel. (Which ain't happening for a long time.) I don't know man... it wasn't planned, but I thought it was just be quick and snappy.
Yes, but 2 of the 4 guys in it wasn't in the know and you can't use their characters without their approval. It's like me walking into your house and taking a shit. You ask first. (Best example I could come up with)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It's a cool idea and all, and a good promo. Just remember to always ask people if you can do a certain thing with their character. :)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
no one want a shot at the Iron Man title? First person who signs up wanting it will get it this week ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a title shot, but I got my ass handed to me last week and I'd feel a bit greedy for having two iron man title shots in a row.
I need you for another match. You would break the card if you got the title match....Like really it would be fucked haha

Edit: And you're in the Money In The Bank now

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
don't see anything wrong with this tbh...He didn't really do anything with your characters that would hurt them

Z363rFu.png