OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of that "No Duplicates" rule on that award thing since it kinda defeats the purpose. You're supposedly getting everyone's thoughts on who was the best at this or that or who had the most memorable moment, feud or match and after the first couple of people have voted it's going to get to a point where people are just nominated because everyone else was already chosen for that specific award, probably the reason why nobody has voted in over a day. 4 people have voted and now pretty much everyone's votes and opinions have been already made by someone else making it kinda pointless after the first 2-3 people have voted. IMO I'd just remove the duplicates ban and just let everyone give their actual opinions and not just choosing people because someone else was already taken, which I saw a few times in Reag's post and it was something that I struggled with after only Frost and Sonic had voted, hence why I pretty much just picked who I actually though deserved the awards and gave no shits about the duplicates rule. Just lift the rule, IMO.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of that "No Duplicates" rule on that award thing since it kinda defeats the purpose. You're supposedly getting everyone's thoughts on who was the best at this or that or who had the most memorable moment, feud or match and after the first couple of people have voted it's going to get to a point where people are just nominated because everyone else was already chosen for that specific award, probably the reason why nobody has voted in over a day. 4 people have voted and now pretty much everyone's votes and opinions have been already made by someone else making it kinda pointless after the first 2-3 people have voted. IMO I'd just remove the duplicates ban and just let everyone give their actual opinions and not just choosing people because someone else was already taken, which I saw a few times in Reag's post and it was something that I struggled with after only Frost and Sonic had voted, hence why I pretty much just picked who I actually though deserved the awards and gave no shits about the duplicates rule. Just lift the rule, IMO.
It's to fucking get nominations. Why the fuck would we hold an awards thread with one or two people up for each award? It's stupid.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You're going to get the chance to say whatever you like in the awards show and vote for whoever.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
It's to fucking get nominations. Why the fuck would we hold an awards thread with one or two people up for each award? It's stupid.
Then do it differently... Have it be purely vote based. It's stupid when people have to nominate someone when they don't believe that person was actually the best at what they're nominating for. Just have the members be able to cast their vote at the end of the league out of the entire roster on who they think deserves that specific award... It just seems better than just pretty much forcing most of the roster to pick someone who maybe their 4th pick for that award just because everyone else was already taken. We ain't got a very big roster anyway so there's no point in nominating anyone... Just have a Slammy award thread and let people vote with the entire roster eligible for every award. It still gives everyone a chance to win something so it's just easier. If we had like 30 members in the league who were active then fine, but we only have like 8-10 people.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-10_17-53-18.jpeg
    upload_2016-9-10_17-53-18.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 3

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Damn attached file thing... Also, when will the Hall Of Fame thing happen? And how will that whole shebang work?
I really can't be arsed doing both of them. People should pick between the awards or the Hall Of Fame.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Then the Hall Of Fame... Or get Gino to host and do the awards stuff since it was legit his idea.
I mean I'll do the Hall of Fame, I was supposed to do one at the end of 2k15, but the league died before I could. If Frosty would let me, I'm down to write it and get nominations.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I mean I'll do the Hall of Fame, I was supposed to do one at the end of 2k15, but the league died before I could. If Frosty would let me, I'm down to write it and get nominations.
maybe

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I don't mind the longest reigning TWF World Heavyweight Champion in history hosting that shit... YAY!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
To clarify @Welsh-Wizard-97 the nominations in the thread are to allow as many people as possible to be up for an award. After that, they'll all be put in a poll for everyone to vote for their winner. That's how award thingys work. :)

Reactions: Closed

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Also who wants a game of 2k16?