OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably going with the awards since we already started them.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*The camera shows Buster's personal car upside-down and steaming on a motorway. An ambulance is close-by and medics and firemen surround the vehicle. Buster runs around from the other side of the car to the drivers side where you can see Reginald motionless. Buster screams out Reginald's name as the firemen pry the door open. They unbuckle his seat belt and slowly remove him from the car. Buster is freaking out.*
Buster Gates: REG! Reg! Please, someone help him! Please! Oh god...
Medic: Sir, please give us some space. Are you alright? Are you in any pain?
Buster Gates: I'm fine... Just... Help him. Nothing can happen to him, YOU HEAR ME?! PLEASE!
*Buster begins pacing backwards and forwards looking at him friend with tears falling down his face. Medics begin to move Reginald onto a stretcher.*
Buster Gates: Is he ok? What's happening?! Someone talk to me!
Medic: He's breathing but we can't tell the extent of his injuries. We need to get him to a hospital right now.
*The medics get the stretcher into the back of the ambulance. Buster quickly climbs into the back too.*
Buster Gates: No, no, no... Come on... Wake up! He's going to be fine. Someone say he's going to be fine!
Medic: We'll do the best we can, sir.
*Buster stares at the medic for a few seconds before completely breaking down. He buries his head in his hands as the ambulance doors close. The sirens start up and the ambulance rushes away.*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! REG!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
*The camera shows Buster's personal car upside-down and steaming on a motorway. An ambulance is close-by and medics and firemen surround the vehicle. Buster runs around from the other side of the car to the drivers side where you can see Reginald motionless. Buster screams out Reginald's name as the firemen pry the door open. They unbuckle his seat belt and slowly remove him from the car. Buster is freaking out.*
Buster Gates: I'm fine... Just... Help him. Nothing can happen to him, YOU HEAR ME?! PLEASE!
*Buster begins pacing backwards and forwards looking at him friend with tears falling down his face. Medics begin to move Reginald onto a stretcher.*
Medic: He's breathing but we can't tell the extent of his injuries. We need to get him to a hospital right now.
*The medics get the stretcher into the back of the ambulance. Buster quickly climbs into the back too.*
Buster Gates: No, no, no... Come on... Wake up! He's going to be fine. Someone say he's going to be fine!
*Buster stares at the medic for a few seconds before completely breaking down. He buries his head in his hands as the ambulance doors close. The sirens start up and the ambulance rushes away.*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! REG!

NOT THE LEAGUE'S SENOR BENJAMIN! :'(

• Haha
Reactions: SupaHeeroh

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yellow won't kill him, it doesn't make sense. Yellow won't kill him, it doesn't make sense. Yellow won't kill him, it doesn't make sense...

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Yellow won't kill him, it doesn't make sense. Yellow won't kill him, it doesn't make sense. Yellow won't kill him, it doesn't make sense...
gunna brace you now for the emotional rollercoaster that Buster is going to go through next week. I'm going to make it my best promo yet, hopefully.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
SupaHeeroh said:
gunna brace you now for the emotional rollercoaster that Buster is going to go through next week. I'm going to make it my best promo yet, hopefully.
Holding out for a coma... (darkest thing I've said all week)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Good riddance. His name sounded too much like Reag. Reags are not servants.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
killing Reg would have a better impact tbh

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
JOSEPH DIAMOND INJURED
2Nd0e80.jpg
As many have suspected, Joseph Diamond has suffered a dislocation to his right shoulder. The shoulder was first injured in May, while Diamond was preparing for his Precision debut. The injury was rehabilitated and Diamond was able to return to the ring in just two months. The injury was aggravated this past Sunday at Hell in a Cell, when Diamond fell nearly 30 feet from the top of the Hell in a Cell. Diamond was able to pop the shoulder back into position and finish the match, where he was able to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

As for a return window, Precision medical staff have confirmed the shoulder will NOT need surgery, but his return window is very up in the air right now, so much so that doctors have not ruled out him competing this Saturday on Precision, but they believe Diamond should sit out at least until WrestleDynasty.

When we reached out to Joseph for a comment, he simply told us that he would have an announcement to make this Saturday, the nature of that announcement we are still unsure of.

- Sharon Glencross
happens right before his match with Buster Gates.....