OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I predict that you lost your match vs Yellow and you had to get a Kayfabe excuse to keep Diamond looking strong... Cool.
@Geek773 Never know, I could be right... That and I honestly believe that Yellow is better at the game than CiV so I could very well be correct and Yellow did indeed beat CiV. I am a genius so I'm likely right, because I always am, lol.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773 Never know, I could be right... That and I honestly believe that Yellow is better at the game than CiV so I could very well be correct and Yellow did indeed beat CiV. I am a genius so I'm likely right, because I always am, lol.
:p

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Or, since you seem to know something that I don't, then you and CiV are planning something?...
lol I don't know anything special, I just disagreed for bants. Also, Buster's head's in a state with the Reg situation (bows head) so JD's gonna kill him :p

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
lol I don't know anything special, I just disagreed for bants. Also, Buster's head's in a state with the Reg situation (bows head) so JD's gonna kill him :p
Geek... I literally wrote the entirety of my Mike Thunder feud... The whole thing with trashing the Blade Bunker and Vega being Black's brother was me and I turned you into a damn slave just as a passing thought... I know that something's going on my friend.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Geek... I literally wrote the entirety of my Mike Thunder feud... The whole thing with trashing the Blade Bunker and Vega being Black's brother was me and I turned you into a damn slave just as a passing thought... I know that something's going on my friend.
no

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
What's your point? Nothing's going on I just rate CiV very highly recently after HIAC, he's my pick for this match :)