OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You're IC champion though. You're like the important part of the show other than the EC match. Who even cares about the Iron Man title now? You're like the second main event star behind the world champion.
I mean, I guess? But it does strike me as unfair that I've done as well as I have for such a long time and to just not get into the main event match I absolutely deserve at this stage. Your only excuse of me being a champion is irrelevant, because you already said that wasn't a factor. Make me work double duty if you have to, I just feel like if this match is meant to be a compilation of the best in the league leaving me out of it is kinda silly

plus @Geek773 wants a match. IC title rematch?
I really don't think me and Geek need to do another match for a while, I've faced him more than I've faced anybody in the league, and he still wants to be in the chamber as well. And where's the justification? I've beaten him twice, and he lost last week. Don't you have to "earn" title matches?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Book Bill Bronson vs. Joseph Diamond and I'll pull "double duty."

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So first day on the job....I think I did pretty well :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, I guess? But it does strike me as unfair that I've done as well as I have for such a long time and to just not get into the main event match I absolutely deserve at this stage. Your only excuse of me being a champion is irrelevant, because you already said that wasn't a factor. Make me work double duty if you have to, I just feel like if this match is meant to be a compilation of the best in the league leaving me out of it is kinda silly

I really don't think me and Geek need to do another match for a while, I've faced him more than I've faced anybody in the league, and he still wants to be in the chamber as well. And where's the justification? I've beaten him twice, and he lost last week. Don't you have to "earn" title matches?
You're IC champion. You can't just run around with both the main titles because that would shit on the IC title. Why does everyone want double booking? I had like 4 offers this week. I'm only doing one double booking option this year and it makes sense. You just having two title matches doesn't. You won that title so keep it until you lose it. Is it fair for the IC champion to get a shot at the world title and have a chance at holding both? Of course not. You're doing great and good for you! Let someone beat you for the IC title and then we can talk about World title matches. However, no chance at all you're getting the chance to walk out with both main titles, and you cannot drop the IC title to go after the world title without a match as I stated in the rules. And yes, people do earn title matches. But since most people are booked for the EC match this month then it will be hard to find that great player who's winning more matches than you. Right now Geek is the best options unless Scat stays around and wins some matches. I would be open to beating you at the PPV but I'm in that World title match.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You're IC champion. You can't just run around with both the main titles because that would shit on the IC title. Why does everyone want double booking? I had like 4 offers this week. I'm only doing one double booking option this year and it makes sense. You just having two title matches doesn't. You won that title so keep it until you lose it. Is it fair for the IC champion to get a shot at the world title and have a chance at holding both? Of course not. You're doing great and good for you! Let someone beat you for the IC title and then we can talk about World title matches. However, no chance at all you're getting the chance to walk out with both main titles, and you cannot drop the IC title to go after the world title without a match as I stated in the rules. And yes, people do earn title matches. But since most people are booked for the EC match this month then it will be hard to find that great player who's winning more matches than you. Right now Geek is the best options unless Scat stays around and wins some matches. I would be open to beating you at the PPV but I'm in that World title match.
I just wanna be in the main event, I just happen to also be IC Champion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I just wanna be in the main event, I just happen to also be IC Champion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Drop the title at the final show and go after the World title for 2K17. Best I can offer now tbh

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Drop the title at the final show and go after the World title for 2K17. Best I can offer now tbh
That would entail me losing, and that just isn't something that's going to happen.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
If Joe D can't find a suitable opponent, Bill Bronson vs. Joe D is the way to go.