OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I will, but I want all the other stuff too.
You could rename (again) the IC belt to the World Championship. Boom.

EDIT: 100 PAGES! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I just need to win the Iron Man title to have a full sweep of all titles this year. First year in the PS league and everything :p

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
You're IC champion. You can't just run around with both the main titles because that would shit on the IC title. Why does everyone want double booking? I had like 4 offers this week. I'm only doing one double booking option this year and it makes sense. You just having two title matches doesn't. You won that title so keep it until you lose it. Is it fair for the IC champion to get a shot at the world title and have a chance at holding both? Of course not. You're doing great and good for you! Let someone beat you for the IC title and then we can talk about World title matches. However, no chance at all you're getting the chance to walk out with both main titles, and you cannot drop the IC title to go after the world title without a match as I stated in the rules. And yes, people do earn title matches. But since most people are booked for the EC match this month then it will be hard to find that great player who's winning more matches than you. Right now Geek is the best options unless Scat stays around and wins some matches. I would be open to beating you at the PPV but I'm in that World title match.
curious to what happens if me or you win the EC while holding the Iron Man title

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
curious to what happens if me or you win the EC while holding the Iron Man title
Thats my whole thing, wouldn't that just kill the Survival Championship before it even gets out the gate?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Thats my whole thing, wouldn't that just kill the Survival Championship before it even gets out the gate?
I assume the Survival Title will be a whole new title and the IM belt will be retired, Frosty or Awesome will be last Iron Man Champion but won't automatically get a shot at the Survival Title.

Also, since I'm now unlikely to do anything too significant before 2k17 I 100% want that belt. Ya boy's gonna get that thing over xD

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just found a promo legend to run the league's school next year.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Just found a promo legend to run the league's school next year.

First of all, I'm far from a promo legend! I've only been promoing about a 20 months. Even then, my e-fed record is 7-4. Above the .500 mark, but not outstanding. But I at least improved a lot as a writer and am willing to help.

Is it Beaver? I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the people "teaching"

Very well done sir! Your prize...

s-l225.jpg

A JOHN CENA T-SHIRT!

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
thanks man it got me two X-Division Championships in IWT and a successful (12 FOLLOWERS AND COUNTING!!) Twitch account. link is in my signature haha
How did your promos get you over ON TWITCH?!

Reactions: Indy