OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*smirks* *winks* I'm THAT good, baby!
Read my heel turn promo. THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD READ MY HEEL TURN PROMO

It's near the front of the section and called "why jack why", tyty

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Read my heel turn promo. THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD READ MY HEEL TURN PROMO

It's near the front of the section and called "why jack why", tyty
Honestly, without reading the promo, your character should've never turned heel. I don't know if you're a good heel, but you were too good of a babyface to not at least try and find some success with that. Anyways, I'll find the promo and probably give it a like. (Keep in mind, I haven't followed the league anymore after I retired the TWF Championship as the last AND RIGHTFUL champion~, so I haven't seen your character develop since that.)

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honestly, without reading the promo, your character should've never turned heel. I don't know if you're a good heel, but you were too good of a babyface to not at least try and find some success with that. Anyways, I'll find the promo and probably give it a like. (Keep in mind, I haven't followed the league anymore after I retired the TWF Championship as the last AND RIGHTFUL champion~, so I haven't seen your character develop since that.)

His heel promo was actually great. He is a good writer in general and he has potential to be a great heel.

Reactions: Geek773

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He became Andersen Vega's slave. That's all you need to know.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I found plenty of success (in feuds anyway) but idk how long I'll be in the league for anymore since I'm going into my exam year and stuff so i wanted to do something different. This was a side to jack i always wanted to build into him. Basically he snapped into madness from all the losses. The promo explains it better. Maybe I'll never be as good a heel but i need to find out somehow... xD

Reactions: Indy

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
He became Andersen Vega's slave. That's all you need to know.
Hmm yeah that doesn't sound like the greatest of jobs. You can't exactly become relevant when you're in the hands of irrelevance~, so going away from that is probably the best.

Btw yeah Geeky loved the promo, thought it kinda made sense that you turned heel because of all the losses. Be a psycho, my man, as long as you keep your hands off the bacon sandwiches.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm yeah that doesn't sound like the greatest of jobs. You can't exactly become relevant when you're in the hands of irrelevance~, so going away from that is probably the best.

Btw yeah Geeky loved the promo, thought it kinda made sense that you turned heel because of all the losses. Be a psycho, my man, as long as you keep your hands off the bacon sandwiches.
They've been on there already. Jack likes bacon. Yum.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

...Can I ban you again?

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt that tbh
well yeah he was all-in on trying to fuck me over like a madman back in the day and he knows that and he apologized for that only because we're now on WWEF where anime is the minority~, but it's all cool. In the end, if there was a ''Group War'' on TWF, I'm certain that we've won that one. *smirks* Another one bites the dust~! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!~!

Even in The war to settle the score, they had Puls on their Survivor Series team and even then they couldn't handle the rain and the (WCW) thunder coming from myself and the [HASHTAG]#lads[/HASHTAG]. Really says a lot~

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi