OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Just a question... If it ends up that we have to use normal superstars in the Chamber (We will have to use normal superstars) then do we pick them before hand so that there're no double picks or something? If so, I choose Seth Rollins since he has the Pedigree.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just a question... If it ends up that we have to use normal superstars in the Chamber (We will have to use normal superstars) then do we pick them before hand so that there're no double picks or something? If so, I choose Seth Rollins since he has the Pedigree.
I'm just picking the same as you for the fun of it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, good idea. I'm obviously the wisest competitor in the league and by far the most tactically sound so following my example would be a smart move...
I already won one EC match with Seth Rollins. My Seth Rollins is better than your split screen Seth Rollins

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I already won one EC match with Seth Rollins. My Seth Rollins is better than your split screen Seth Rollins
Hey, we all know that if the shitty game didn't split then I would've whooped you. I was on a kickout frenzy in that match when Electro and Geek both Pedigree'd me 1 after the other and I kicked out like it was just a cool breeze.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, we all know that if the shitty game didn't split then I would've whooped you. I was on a kickout frenzy in that match when Electro and Geek both Pedigree'd me 1 after the other and I kicked out like it was just a cool breeze.
You better not split screen in this match. I don't see anyone giving rematches if they win while you got the split screen thing again

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'll call dibs on Big Match John, cause that's basically who Blade is at this point.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
gunna brace you now for the emotional rollercoaster that Buster is going to go through next week. I'm going to make it my best promo yet, hopefully.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
gunna brace you now for the emotional rollercoaster that Buster is going to go through next week. I'm going to make it my best promo yet, hopefully.
Buster Gates is still a cock

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen