OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@The ReagMaster defeated @NLSuplex in personal combat and proved he was the connect four champion. He shall be making the match cards next week so be nice to him

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The ReagMaster defeated @NLSuplex in personal combat and proved he was the connect four champion. He shall be making the match cards next week so be nice to him
giphy.gif

I already have some ideas planned, partner. Also hi @Geek773 :p

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
anyone want to make the match card next week? I feel like allowing someone to make their own match card in their own special way. I don't want you copying everything I do since I want to see something new (Maybe something I could add next year)

Basically you make the matches for next week and post the results (Make the match PMs as well if you want....Add me of course)

I'm just doing this since I want to see what I could add to the weekly match cards next year. Basically whoever I pick is the secondary GM for a week
I can do that.... putting my name in there
Nevermind, it appear i'm too late.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
THE REAGMASTERS HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! @Geek773 YOU WILL SUFFER!!! (also because of the mean things you said about Mikey T in your promo :( )
IT WASN'T ME. JACK IS CRAZY IDK WTF HE'S DOING DON'T PUNISH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:p

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
IT WASN'T ME. JACK IS CRAZY IDK WTF HE'S DOING DON'T PUNISH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:p

It's simple, Jack has gone Rogue! HE CAN'T BE CONTAINED! HE'S UNTAMABLE!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Superstar of the Year: @CiV - This guy went from being a jobber in Sony Storm, to being one of the best players in the league. He kept racking up wins, before finally becoming the first ever Intercontinental Champion in Precision. His promos are entertaining as hell, and he's beaten some of the best in the PS4 league. CiV is definitely worthy of Superstar of the Year.

OMG Moment of the Year: @Geek773 - Jack Rogue turns heel. Jack Rogue has always been the loveable babyface in TWF and WWEF, when you think of a cheery, fun loving superstar, you think of this guy. His heel turn at Hell in a Cell was executed perfectly and was a shock to most of the league, keep it up man, you'll be a great heel.

Breakout Star of the Year: @CiV - Same reasons as Frosty said, and what I said at the start.

Best Talker of the Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97 - Be it Alice Xander or Andersen Vega, Welsh's promos have always been amazing. It was a toss up between him and CiV, but as I've seen more of Welsh's promos than CiV's, I have to give it to him.

Match of the Year: Jack Rogue vs. Joseph Diamond - Hell in a Cell - Intercontinental Championship. I watched this match from start to finish and I loved it. Diamond falling through the cell, Rogue hitting Superkicks for very close three counts, and in the end Joseph Diamond was victorious. Well done to both guys for this amazing match.

Rivalry of the Year: Jack Rogue vs. Andersen Vega - Frosty said it all, the storytelling and planning was great and the matches were really good. Vega managed to do something no one has done, bring out the evil side in Jack Rogue, and I loved every promo these two guys put up.

Faction/Team of the Year: The Monarchy - Only real good team out there. Probably the actual only team out there, apart from my stable.

Promo of the Year: @Geek773 - Heel Promo - Fucking Amazing, that's all I have to say.

Face of the Year: @Gino Bambino - The Blade - Only one left really, apart from Rhys Haze. The Blade is a very interesting character, from what I've heard has a lot of backstory that I have yet to know.

Heel of the Year: @SupaHeeroh - Buster Gates - The King of Heels, promos are amazing and the way Buster's character has changed since he was first introduced is just phenomenal. (He also squashed me in a tables match.)

:)

<33333
Y'all so kind you makin me feel all fuzzy inside. Thanks guys xD

Superstar Of The Year: @TheFrostyBlur Yellow got named already so this is the obvious other candidate for me. As much as Buster was very dominant, Blake was the first guy to beat him and, despite losing to Sonic, did look pretty great throughout his title reign, and will likely continue to without the belt.

OMG Moment Of The Year: @Mike Thunder turns on @Electro. I said it to Mike at the time, but this got me 100%. As soon as I saw his reply I called that we'd see a respect based matchup for Wrestle Dynasty, maybe with a cool stipulation to entertain the fans with a MOTY candidate. The heel turn came absolutely out of nowhere and took me completely by surprise, especially out of Mr. Squeaky Clean, Mike Thunder.

Breakout Star Of The Year: @TheKingSonic. Came in as someone new right at the end of TWF and has come onto Precision with aplomb. His partnership with @Solarxpixel was very cool and now turning on him to feud could easily be excellent.

Best Talker Of The Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97. Has had a slump in recent weeks but is one of the best promoers in the league and doesn't get close to his deserved credit for it. The early stuff with heel Andersen Vega was gold.

Match Of The Year: @Geek773 vs @AfricanScatMahn vs @Solarxpixel vs @TheKingSonic - The Money In The Bank Ladder match. This is kind of voting for me, but I'm in with three other guys and I didn't win so I think it's OK (if it really can't stand then fine). To me, although ladder matches in 2k16 are very strange with how they're won, some of the crazy animations inspire laughter from me like nothing else in this game and the craziness of the competition is awesome. This was no exception and in the end I think @TheKingSonic was the right result too. Shoutout to the MITB match from TWF too, which also involved me (again), @impactking, FN Punk (RIP) and someone else that I forget - which I think was narrowly better (the moment where Punk and I fall off the ladder together having feuded the previous month is pure gold).

Rivalry of the Year: @TheKingSonic (Victor Sokolov) vs @Solarxpixel (Rhys Haze). This one may be slightly controversial but it was long running, creative, well planned and well written. Sonic showing he could play a heel was impressive to and for anyone who read the promos, the struggle of the slightly injured Haze without his partner, exposed to the onslaught of Sokolov was very interesting. Well done, guys!

Faction/Team of the Year: The Monarchy should've been great but it never stuck together in the end. Anarchy Inc has potential to be very cool but needs consistency and promo improvements first. This is why we need a tag division, guys! The Last Heroes also didn't stick together long enough to get a nomination.

Promo Of The Year: @CiV - Undisputed (after HIAC). Just beautiful. Narrowly beats out the pre-HIAC promo because I loved the rawness of talking in the aftermath of HIAC's destruction. The promo fallout from that match has really been something, huh? I'm so glad we achieved what we wanted to with that :)

Best Face Of The Year: @Gino Bambino as The Blade. By his own admission, his best Blade promo work was very much on TWF, but The Blade is still the quintessential babyface of this league and possibly its deepest ever character.

Best Heel Of The Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97 as Andersen Vega. For a starting character that noone really liked, the resurgence of Andersen Vega as a heel has been something to marvel at. Once again, Welsh really doesn't get enough credit. The "enslavement" of Rogue was completely Welsh's idea and is the most notable thing a heel has done this league, which deserves recognition. I also wrote half of Vega's total output this year xD
Well, out of all of those Awards, the one that means the most to me is Talker Of The Year since I've tried so hard in the past to improve my promos and so I'm extremely grateful for those nominations so thank you! Also, Geek... It wasn't half of Vega's promos. Any promo with real storyline significance was handled by yours truly. I just gave you the meaningless jibber jabber to practice for your heel turn. Your welcome :p. Also, if Geek's "Why, Jack, Why?" promo doesn't get Promo Of The Year then the higher-ups will once again feel the wrath of the Wizard!
upload_2016-9-9_17-9-45.jpeg

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
Shoutout to the MITB match from TWF too, which also involved me (again), @impactking, FN Punk (RIP) and someone else that I forget - which I think was narrowly better (the moment where Punk and I fall off the ladder together having feuded the previous month is pure gold).
I kinda miss Punk.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
<33333
Y'all so kind you makin me feel all fuzzy inside. Thanks guys xD

Superstar Of The Year: @TheFrostyBlur Yellow got named already so this is the obvious other candidate for me. As much as Buster was very dominant, Blake was the first guy to beat him and, despite losing to Sonic, did look pretty great throughout his title reign, and will likely continue to without the belt.

OMG Moment Of The Year: @Mike Thunder turns on @Electro. I said it to Mike at the time, but this got me 100%. As soon as I saw his reply I called that we'd see a respect based matchup for Wrestle Dynasty, maybe with a cool stipulation to entertain the fans with a MOTY candidate. The heel turn came absolutely out of nowhere and took me completely by surprise, especially out of Mr. Squeaky Clean, Mike Thunder.

Breakout Star Of The Year: @TheKingSonic. Came in as someone new right at the end of TWF and has come onto Precision with aplomb. His partnership with @Solarxpixel was very cool and now turning on him to feud could easily be excellent.

Best Talker Of The Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97. Has had a slump in recent weeks but is one of the best promoers in the league and doesn't get close to his deserved credit for it. The early stuff with heel Andersen Vega was gold.

Match Of The Year: @Geek773 vs @AfricanScatMahn vs @Solarxpixel vs @TheKingSonic - The Money In The Bank Ladder match. This is kind of voting for me, but I'm in with three other guys and I didn't win so I think it's OK (if it really can't stand then fine). To me, although ladder matches in 2k16 are very strange with how they're won, some of the crazy animations inspire laughter from me like nothing else in this game and the craziness of the competition is awesome. This was no exception and in the end I think @TheKingSonic was the right result too. Shoutout to the MITB match from TWF too, which also involved me (again), @impactking, FN Punk (RIP) and someone else that I forget - which I think was narrowly better (the moment where Punk and I fall off the ladder together having feuded the previous month is pure gold).

Rivalry of the Year: @TheKingSonic (Victor Sokolov) vs @Solarxpixel (Rhys Haze). This one may be slightly controversial but it was long running, creative, well planned and well written. Sonic showing he could play a heel was impressive to and for anyone who read the promos, the struggle of the slightly injured Haze without his partner, exposed to the onslaught of Sokolov was very interesting. Well done, guys!

Faction/Team of the Year: The Monarchy should've been great but it never stuck together in the end. Anarchy Inc has potential to be very cool but needs consistency and promo improvements first. This is why we need a tag division, guys! The Last Heroes also didn't stick together long enough to get a nomination.

Promo Of The Year: @CiV - Undisputed (after HIAC). Just beautiful. Narrowly beats out the pre-HIAC promo because I loved the rawness of talking in the aftermath of HIAC's destruction. The promo fallout from that match has really been something, huh? I'm so glad we achieved what we wanted to with that :)

Best Face Of The Year: @Gino Bambino as The Blade. By his own admission, his best Blade promo work was very much on TWF, but The Blade is still the quintessential babyface of this league and possibly its deepest ever character.

Best Heel Of The Year: @Welsh-Wizard-97 as Andersen Vega. For a starting character that noone really liked, the resurgence of Andersen Vega as a heel has been something to marvel at. Once again, Welsh really doesn't get enough credit. The "enslavement" of Rogue was completely Welsh's idea and is the most notable thing a heel has done this league, which deserves recognition. I also wrote half of Vega's total output this year xD

<33333333

u are beast.

Reactions: Geek773

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The final PPV will have the biggest Main Event this year. I'm going to hold the Elimination Chamber for the World title to end the year on a high. Wins will determine if you get into that match. The World champion will be the first entry while others will need wins.

Tell you what, I bet you $250 forum credits that match doesn't finish. Deal?
You regretting your words yet Geek?