OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I really do hate that excuse... "Oh I wasn't really trying", lol. You were trying...And you lost. Haha!
I'm not saying I wasn't trying....Who doesn't try to win when they play? I'm just saying you don't get the 100% Frosty in fun matches. You'll see that when we have a league match.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I fucking hit 9 finishers on Buster Gates while he got none in.....I'm a beast in league matches.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I fucking hit 9 finishers on Buster Gates while he got none in.....I'm a beast in league matches.
Woah, Woah hold the phone a minute. This is OOC. Stop bashing big BG. He's still a beast and has only lost one match this year.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Woah, Woah hold the phone a minute. This is OOC. Stop bashing big BG. He's still a beast and has only lost one match this year.
Should now never lose again after being reinvigorated by his lovely, hip wiggling titantron. ;)

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to fuck someone else tomorrow. PM me about it

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
lol what's the fun in playing a friendly game like that if you're just gonna try-hard
It's kind of the thing we do. He does it to me every time when he does get the chance. But I do agree that fun matches should be fun

Reactions: Indy