OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
093134ded771200dfd4e080682211cb1.png
10/10

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
My reversals were off vs Sonic, but since the pinfall system was fine and not lagging, I know that it was just me not getting the timing right. You've made an excuse for every lose that I've ever seen you have, lol. Maybe just once someone played slightly better than you? It's not impossible, lol. I like to moan about things when losing, but after 5 minutes, if my opponent played fairly, I'll give props and admit that I was out played. It's only the 4th time out of 6 matches I've beaten you, not all of them were screw jobs, lol. Maybe 1 or possibly 2, but not all of them.
I wouldn't really go off of fun matches anyway.....Most of the time people are just there to have have some fun like I was in all of our matches. League matches are where people really try to put their skill to use and I've done that with my 12/1 record in the Xbox league. I couldn't beat the guy who had 2/8 record over there in fun matches and I mean we played a lot. I ended up beating that guy in 5 league matches. League matches are where people really try to win.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I wouldn't really go off of fun matches anyway.....Most of the time people are just there to have have some fun like I was in all of our matches. League matches are where people really try to put their skill to use and I've done that with my 12/1 record in the Xbox league. I couldn't beat the guy who had 2/8 record over there in fun matches and I mean we played a lot. I ended up beating that guy in 5 league matches. League matches are where people really try to win.
I really do hate that excuse... "Oh I wasn't really trying", lol. You were trying...And you lost. Haha!