OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Mid-Carders? Sam, who was a much better heel than you. CRASH, who deserved the match after winning a 16 man tournament. Jerod and Scat who both won enough matches to make it there unlike you. Indy who was arguably having the best run in the league at the time. Yeah technically your title reign was storyline and mine wasn't, that's because you held the secondary title, it gives you that option. Hell, I didn't have to get carried in every feud I've had. Geek carried you. Gino carried you. Scat carried you. You beat me in four minutes, yes, but like I've said before I am terrible at this game, I'm only good when it matters and that match didn't mean shit my dude. Anyways I've got to go to the shop, it was nice catching up with you pal ;)
Uh, the only person in that list you mentioned of people you beat who're actually Main Event calibre good at WWE 2k16 is Indy so well done.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Uh, the only person in that list you mentioned of people you beat who're actually Main Event calibre good at WWE 2k16 is Indy so well done.
It's not my fault if people won tournaments for a shot at it, but still, I'm retiring cause I'm just not enjoying it as much.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Since there're 5 of us, do you guys want an Elimination Chamber match after you've done your Fatal-4-Way? We'll probably need to go normal superstars though.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not feeling like promo'ing either. I really can't be arsed... And I got 3 of them to write this week alone :(.
Yeah, I don't think many people are. It's that time of the year where the only thing keeping everyone promo'ing is the 2K17 hype.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
everyone on for a EC then? Let Welsh host