OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Frosty accept friend request plz

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
:p... Fuck off with the 7 kickouts and leaving the ring every chance you got. Lol.
[HASHTAG]#Unbreakable[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#ItsALegitimateStrategy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#SorryYourFinisherIsWeakAF[/HASHTAG]

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, in the last one you did all the kicking out because you couldn't hit me with a single finisher. Funnily enough, in my last 4 none league matches I ain't been hit with a single finisher.
don't talk about that........

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#Unbreakable[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#ItsALegitimateStrategy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#SorryYourFinisherIsWeakAF[/HASHTAG]
It's a strategy if you're a pussy... I'll let you off on the fact that even your character's a pussy in kayfabe so it'd make sense to be one in RL, right? Lol.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
FROSTY BE FRIENDLY. ACCEPT REQUEST OF FRIENDS.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's a strategy if you're a pussy... I'll let you off on the fact that even your character's a pussy in kayfabe so it'd make sense to be one in RL, right? Lol.
In kayfabe Joseph Diamond is undefeated, what is Andersen Vega?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Says the man who's been irrelevant since 2k14 and has never won the world title ;)
Really? How did your World Title run go by the way? If I remember correctly, you lost every other show and you only versed mid-carders at PPV's... Yeah, terrific. And btw, when someone's mid-card title reign was more storyline and win/loss record relevant than the someone else's world title reign, you should know that you suck... Hell, it only took me 4 minutes to beat you when you were world champion.