OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Congratulations to @TheKingSonic for being the only person in this league that's been capable of beating me today... I've beaten Geek, CiV and Frosty today and Me vs Sonic lasted longer than all 3 of those matches combined. Lol, pussies. Haha!

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Congratulations to @TheKingSonic for being the only person in this league that's been capable of beating me today... I've beaten Geek, CiV and Frosty today and Me vs Sonic lasted longer than all 3 of those matches combined. Lol, pussies. Haha!
yeah but i beat sonic....so, does that make me better than all of you?

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*Sees everyone*

Of all times for my ps4 to kick the bucket!

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97

you just have a weird connection. One day it's terrible and the next it's so good that everything is too early. Let me host next time baby boy

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
TYcE70j.jpg

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97

you just have a weird connection. One day it's terrible and the next it's so good that everything is too early. Let me host next time baby boy
My reversals were off vs Sonic, but since the pinfall system was fine and not lagging, I know that it was just me not getting the timing right. You've made an excuse for every lose that I've ever seen you have, lol. Maybe just once someone played slightly better than you? It's not impossible, lol. I like to moan about things when losing, but after 5 minutes, if my opponent played fairly, I'll give props and admit that I was out played. It's only the 4th time out of 6 matches I've beaten you, not all of them were screw jobs, lol. Maybe 1 or possibly 2, but not all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Closed

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
My reversals were off vs Sonic, but since the pinfall system was fine and not lagging, I know that it was just me not getting the timing right. You've made an excuse for every lose that I've ever seen you have, lol. Maybe just once someone played slightly better than you? It's not impossible, lol. I like to moan about things when losing, but after 5 minutes, if my opponent played fairly, I'll give props and admit that I was out played. It's only the 4th time out of 6 matches I've beaten you, not all of them were screw jobs, lol. Maybe 1 or possibly 2, but not all of them.
Robert Blake doesn't lose

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97