OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I never try-hard in non-league matches.
Always starts with a running as you tried in this one

Fucking always stomps me. You even go for two a lot which is a bit cheap at this point.

Always connected with that dropkick combo.

Finisher steal so I wouldn't have a chance at kicking out.

I don't give a shit that you do those things since I do them myself but at least I have the balls to admit it. Stop being a little girl

Reactions: Indy

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Always starts with a running as you tried in this one

Fucking always stomps me. You even go for two a lot which is a bit cheap at this point.

Always connected with that dropkick combo.

Finisher steal so I wouldn't have a chance at kicking out.

I don't give a shit that you do those things since I do them myself but at least I have the balls to admit it. Stop being a little girl
... Wow. Either you think that I was being pissy or you are really pissy right now. I've never denied doing any of that so I think that you need to chillax. Btw, you broke your own rule. No insults and calling me a girl can be taken as an insult considering how serious you seem to be taking this so go ahead and suspend yourself or give yourself a strike, please. Cheers. :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
... Wow. Either you think that I was being pissy or you are really pissy right now. I've never denied doing any of that so I think that you need to chillax. Btw, you broke your own rule. No insults and calling me a girl can be taken as an insult considering how serious you seem to be taking this so go ahead and suspend yourself or give yourself a strike, please. Cheers. :p
I never try-hard in non-league matches.
Um.......

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I thought you were a girl. I feel gay for saying I fucked you now :/

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Thunder

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
c264e94379dbde09fe0fb96a92cdcc22.png

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned