OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

The crowd pops for Mike Thunder. Blade looks surprised to hear Thunder's theme and walks a few feet backwards. Mike emerges through the curtain onto the ramp. He stops on top of the ramp and stares at Tyson Blade. Tyson looks confused, he clearly wasn't expecting to see him. Mike walks down the ramp at a steady pace, without taking his eyes off Tyson. Mike walks up the steel steps, looks at Blade from the apron for a few moments and gets into the ring.

Tyson is in the middle of the ring and Mike stops right in front of him. They look at each other for some seconds. Blade extends his arm out to Mike, hoping to settle all the issues they've had in the past. Thunder looks at Blade's hand but hugs him instead. The crowd cheers as Mike and Tyson hug each other. Afterwards, Mike raises Tyson's hand and the crowd cheers once again. Thunder points to the second turnbuckle and Tyson goes up to that turnbuckle as the crowd and Mike clap. Tyson jumps down from the turnbuckle, turns around and is hit with a vicious Discus Lariat.

Both Blade and Thunder go down due to the impact of the Lariat. The crowd stares at Mike Thunder in disbelief. Thunder looks at an unconscious Tyson Blade with an emotionless look on his face. Mike rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. But he turns around and runs back into the ring. Tyson is beggining to regain consciousness. Mike gets him up and hugs him with a small grin on his face before hitting Tyson with a Discus Lariat once again. The crowd boos Mike Thunder. Mike Thunder rollls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, completely ignoring the fans booing him. Mike turns around, looks at the ring one last time and walks backstage.

Rest in piece babyface Mike Thunder, we hardly knew ye. We'll always share the good times. Like when Joseph Diamond squashed you in five minutes. To live like we did on that day is something I shall always long for. Good night, sweet prince.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I take full credit for turning Mike Thunder heel since Anthony Black was the catylist that caused this side of Mike Thunder to surface... So, you're welcome.
Actually I take full credit for turning Mike Thunder heel because he's apart of The Colemasters, A heel stable.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
TIL: I almost used the same song as @Mike Thunder for a theme.
Woops

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Both of you are correct!
Wait but we both said we take full credit. So do we both take full credit? Because I don't think that makes sense. Do we take half credit or something? This is confusing

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wait but we both said we take full credit. So do we both take full credit? Because I don't think that makes sense. Do we take half credit or something? This is confusing
half credit or share the full credit

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
yeah yeah
:ksi:
cry.gif

Reactions: The Gipper

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just glad that Mike's back.

Cause he has the best theme in the leagues, without a doubt.

Reactions: Mike Thunder