The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

Awesome...the post-Attitude era years were favorites of mine, and as long as I've been a fan I can say that I have never collected an entire year of pay per views, so that will be cool for you.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Awesome...the post-Attitude era years were favorites of mine, and as long as I've been a fan I can say that I have never collected an entire year of pay per views, so that will be cool for you.

Yeah I'm looking foward to getting the other 6. It might take a bit but I will

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

WWE doesn't edit anything on their DVDs.
Yeah, they never airbrushed their logo out or changed the intro songs right? Those can be considered edits too. Hell, Coliseum Video used to clip the shit out of matches all the time.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yeah, they never airbrushed their logo out or changed the songs that played right? Those can be considered edits too.

Well yeah but that was because of a lawsuit. They don't edit blood

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Well yeah but that was because of a lawsuit. They don't edit blood
What I'm trying to say is you can never say never, and certainly in the case of something like War Games, it's feasible that they might want to tone down the violence. Obviously that would be stupid to do so, but they aren't always the smartest company when it comes to these things.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

What I'm trying to say is you can never say never, and certainly in the case of something like War Games, it's feasible that they might want to tone down the violence. Obviously that would be stupid to do so, but they aren't always the smartest company when it comes to these things.

Yeah but I've seen a lot of their DVDs and they don't edit out graphic content so they probably won't now.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Yeah but I've seen a lot of their DVDs and they don't edit out graphic content so they probably won't now.
I certainly hope not, it would be a shame to ruin the War Games matches like that.

Reaction score

WWE doesn't edit anything on their DVDs.

Bullshit. On the Nitro Vol. 2 DVD, they made Nitro seem like they were having technical problems when there was choking involved during a Steiner Brothers/Public Enemy match. On the new Wrestlemania 15 disc, they remove all choking from the HIAC match and Rock/Austin by showing shots of the crowd.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Bullshit. On the Nitro Vol. 2 DVD, they made Nitro seem like they were having technical problems when there was choking involved during a Steiner Brothers/Public Enemy match. On the new Wrestlemania 15 disc, they remove all choking from the HIAC match and Rock/Austin by showing shots of the crowd.
Really? Wow, that's pretty asinine. Even if the company is PG now they weren't then, so they shouldn't really be doing that. Then again, in Canada I remember they used to always show random crowd shots whenever men were beating up women on Raw (3 Minute Warning taking out Mae Young or Moolah iirc). However, that's more a Canadian law against showing violence against women than WWE censoring themselves.

Reaction score

vlcsnap2013022507h27m28.jpg

As you can see on the right hand side, there's "Technical problems". Find the original telecast of the match on Dailymotion and it's perfectly fine.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

do wrestling Blu Rays come with Ultra Violet codes?

The Viper

Reaction score
do wrestling Blu Rays come with Ultra Violet codes?

Nah, they don't do stuff with UV.

That I know of. But every wrestling Blu-Ray I have didn't come with a UV code.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

bummer I am getting into my VUDU and trying to get UV codes from people that don't use em...might as well right

Reaction score

The only companies that really use the codes are big budget mainstream companies for hit movies. Once you move beyond that with lesser known movies or non-movie Blu-Rays, it becomes pretty rare to find the codes.