The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

Speaking of the NWO DVD, just before I bought it some mother fucker hacked my PayPal account and changed my shipping address. I didn't know this until a little later so they fucking sent it to the wrong address... IN ROMANIA!!! So now I'm gonna have to wait until the Romanian address returns it then they'll ship it again. FUCK MY LIFE

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Speaking of the NWO DVD, just before I bought it some mother fucker hacked my PayPal account and changed my shipping address. I didn't know this until a little later so they fucking sent it to the wrong address... IN ROMANIA!!! So now I'm gonna have to wait until the Romanian address returns it then they'll ship it again. FUCK MY LIFE

Yep, having to wait a little while for a wrestling DVD is quite the crisis. You should go tell some of the people who no longer have homes after Sandy about that, just to see what kind of a response you get.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yep, having to wait a little while for a wrestling DVD is quite the crisis. You should go tell some of the people who no longer have homes after Sandy about that, just to see what kind of a response you get.

So I'm not allowed to be upset

The Viper

Reaction score
So I'm not allowed to be upset

Not THAT upset. You have to wait a little more to receive a DVD. The Mayans were right...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Not THAT upset. You have to wait a little more to receive a DVD. The Mayans were right...

Don't take things so seriously. I'm not that upset just because I wrote it

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just got Hardy Boyz Leap of Faith, Twist of Fate the Matt and Jeff Hardy Story, and Road Warriors the Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team in Wrestling History.

Castiel

Reaction score

I enjoyed Twist of Fate but I don't remember the other and found the Road Warriors DVD pretty boring.

The Viper

Reaction score
I remember getting the Leap of Faith one on VHS a long time ago. .......that's all I remember about it :lol:

Reaction score

Twist of Fate feels so randomly put together. The only match worth checking out on Matt's disc is the Edge cage match (Which is quite good, but it's also on other DVD releases). The Jeff DVD is just okay. Higher quality than the Matt disc, but none of the matches are worth going out of your way to watch.

The Road Warrior DVD suffers because the Road Warriors didn't have too many good matches. The Hart Foundation match is good, but it's way below the quality of the other face Hart Foundation vs other babyface tag teams (Rockers and Harts/Steiners).

Admittedly, I was mistaken of which DVD Leap of Faith was. The main appeal is seeing the matches without the blurring of the WWE DVD's. The only thing is I've seen the DVD go for some pretty steep prices. I don't know if it's worth paying 50+ dollars just for some unblurred matches that have been on a million different releases.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Twist of Fate feels so randomly put together. The only match worth checking out on Matt's disc is the Edge cage match (Which is quite good, but it's also on other DVD releases). The Jeff DVD is just okay. Higher quality than the Matt disc, but none of the matches are worth going out of your way to watch.

The Road Warrior DVD suffers because the Road Warriors didn't have too many good matches. The Hart Foundation match is good, but it's way below the quality of the other face Hart Foundation vs other babyface tag teams (Rockers and Harts/Steiners).

Admittedly, I was mistaken of which DVD Leap of Faith was. The main appeal is seeing the matches without the blurring of the WWE DVD's. The only thing is I've seen the DVD go for some pretty steep prices. I don't know if it's worth paying 50+ dollars just for some unblurred matches that have been on a million different releases.

I paid $9 for Leap of Faith.