The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

If you saw it used, would you have gotten it?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

In extreme cases, I get used DVDs if the brand new copy's are a shit load more. I got Triple H The Game used because the brand new copy was $50. But if I can help it, I get brand new

Sabretooth

Reaction score

To be honest, that's probably your best DVD deal you've ever had. The cheapest new DVD you can get on Amazon is 63 bucks.

I know, when I saw it brand new for $9 I was like IM GETTING THIS NOW! One click later and it was bought

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just got the original D-Generation X DVD, the one that was a VHS and re-released

Reaction score

Yeah for 60 minute documentaries that you know all about already?

Reaction score

Seems like a waste of money when there's far better DVD's out there. Have you checked out any indy DVD's?

The Viper

Reaction score

Seems like a waste of money when there's far better DVD's out there. Have you checked out any indy DVD's?

He doesn't watch Indy's. He thinks they are all vanilla spot-monkey midgets that can't draw shit to flies.

Reaction score

Then he's sorely missing out on the Fly Drawing Shits. Easily the best tag team act going today.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

He doesn't watch Indy's. He thinks they are all vanilla spot-monkey midgets that can't draw shit to flies.

I said that where exactly? I just don't watch Indy. I'm sure it's all good wrestling but I don't watch it

Reaction score

I said that where exactly? I just don't watch Indy. I'm sure it's all good wrestling but I don't watch it

Well you're in luck! For just the low price of 19.99 (Plus a few extra bucks for shipping and handling) you can order PWG Sells Out Vol. 3! That's nine (Count them 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) hours of Socal action over the course of three discs. That's practically highway robbery! How can PWG afford to release so much content for such a little amount of money without going out of business? They can't~! They're literally being put out of business because they want YOU to get PWG Sells Out Vol. 3!

With the Christmas season right around the corner, PWG Sells Out Vol. 3 is the perfect stocking stuffer for any DVD collector~!

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/comps/dvd00SO3.html

Buy it before they sell out and you're the only one who's without it!

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well you're in luck! For just the low price of 19.99 (Plus a few extra bucks for shipping and handling) you can order PWG Sells Out Vol. 3! That's nine (Count them 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) hours of Socal action over the course of three discs. That's practically highway robbery! How can PWG afford to release so much content for such a little amount of money without going out of business? They can't~! They're literally being put out of business because they want YOU to get PWG Sells Out Vol. 3!

With the Christmas season right around the corner, PWG Sells Out Vol. 3 is the perfect stocking stuffer for any DVD collector~!

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/comps/dvd00SO3.html

Buy it before they sell out and you're the only one who's without it!
I'll think about it but I'm not counting on myself getting it

The Viper

Reaction score
I'll think about it but I'm not counting on myself getting it

Why not? You spend that much on WWE DVD's. Why not broaden your horizons and buy an Indy DVD for once? To see how it is.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Why not? You spend that much on WWE DVD's. Why not broaden your horizons and buy an Indy DVD for once? To see how it is.

Because I don't follow Indy wrestling so I won't know what the fuck is going on