The Official DVD Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Just saw the cover for The Rock's DVD today....

51TOGDIpQSL._SS500_.jpg

That's a pretty 'electrifying' cover if you ask me. I'm buying
thumbup.png
it depends. if its a documentary then im buying. if its just matches with little comments like the stone cold DVD...i'd still buy it but......................meh.

I've only started watching wrestling in 2002, so are there any PPVs that I should watch?

I'm downloading Royal Rumble 1989, and a few Raws and Smackdowns from 2000-2002.
Wrestlemania 19 maybe.
he started in 2002, doesn't that mean he watched WM19 live? not necessarily live but at least watched it while it was the newest mania..

EDIT

just watched stone cold's 3rd and final disc. ROFL

JR: this is stone cold live and UNCENSORED
stone cold: son of a *****

it didnt happen that fast but it made me laugh.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've seen Wrestlemania 19 live on TV, but I haven't seen it since...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Has anyone watched HHHs new dvd yet i wanted to know if its good or not.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
I got it yesterday. They show some pretty good matches full length and HHH walks you through them, explaining his thoughts ect... Me, being a huge HHH fan I love the DVD.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm so pissed because my HHH dvd is yet to come in. It better get here before WM or I'm going to be very, very pissed. Glady to hear that you liked it though, I'm really looking foward to seing it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^lol, I remember you saying that in the sb yesterday.

The Edge DVD is coming out in about July isn't it? Just wondering if anyone can confirm that for me?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I know for sure the Edge dvd comes out this year. It might be July, I know the Rock is in June. For some reason I think Edge might be later than July, but I could be wrong.

Airfixx

KOTR 02 is sweet.... I'd defo give it a 7 or 8/10.

RR89 is ok, but certainly wouldn't fork out any more than £10 for it.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm also glad that the HHH dvd is good, I just want it to fucking here now tough! lol

kingovkings

Reaction score
Mine hasn't come yet either :( but I'm in UK and it coming from states so thats why no doubt. i cant wait for it to come :) I'm sure it will be good but hey I'm biased.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea as am I. I just went and checked the mail and it wasn't there and they've already delivered so it'll be at least one more day :( My patience is wearing thin haha

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

alexmoss12 said:
Any ratings for King of the Ring 2002 or Royal Rumble 1989 guys?

KOTR 2002 is alright, the actual semi finals and final of the KOTR are disappointing in match quality tbh. It's alright as an event, but not the greatest ever imo

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well I just found out that my HHH DVD package is on back order, so it appears as those it will not appear as those I will have this before Mania which really, really pisses me off. Fucking wweshop! You'd think they'd know a lot of people were going to buy this, I'm very disapointed in them right now.