The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chriscool

Reaction score
Hey

I just want to book matches. I am already a GM of another site. So anyone want to be a GM'?

Reaction score
Im looking for a partner for promos cause i have storylines planned already but everyone needs another person's perspective right? Oh yeah and i mean real partner who will also carry the show and not just help out with some stuff but already owns his own btb. . . Thanks :)

PeepShow

I need someone to help me get started w/ BTB. I have a roster set up of 20 guys and I wan the show to be about 30 min. I just dont have a name or a direction that I want to go. PM me if you wanna help. Id greatly appreciate it.

Jaded101

Reaction score
Yo I need someone to do Tna's competition in my BTB and I already have a big thing set up. I need certain stars but most the big names are left to who ever takes the job. i didn't pick up Kenedy MVP HBK or even HHH or Kurt Angle. so you'll have alot of room to do what ever you want with your WWe roster.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Hey guys I need a partner just to help me with ideas on my BTB WWE It all begins again, and I need help organizing.

Reaction score
I need a partner for a BTB. It doesn't matter about Experience. You can choose between RAW or SmackDown. We will take some planning time and also we are going to start fo with a BANG! and believe me it will be a big Bang! If you want to be my partner just drop me a PM

JHar888

Reaction score
i need a partner 2 be the gm and writer of my two-branded btb. we can draft our rosters, do promos of course, and try to build hype for our show, making it the highest rated of the two. we will see who's show is the highest rated, by letting other people reviw it, and give it 1-10. so send me a pm if ur interested.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting a new BtB thread and I'm looking for someone who is willing to write matches. I will book and decide the spots of the matches but I'm looking for someone who will write them. I'm preferably looking for someone with some previous experience in Match Writing and if it's a matter of Rep, I will pay after each show. If you're interested, please send me a PM ASAP...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I need a writer to help me with DOW. They can help me with Tuesday Eruption, I'll write the Friday show. Thanks in advance for anyone who volunteers.

Xtreme Fighter

Reaction score
I Need a writer to do A show on my btb PUW

Monday Night Thrill Zone: Maxi

Tuesday Night Extreme Wrestling: Me

Thursday Night Real Wrestling: Vacant

The Rated R CMStar

Anybody interested in being my BtB partner. It will be about Raw, Smackdown and if I get more people interested we can add ECW. We would draft to get our rosters.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I need a partner to book DOW Tuesday Eruption, just realized after I had trouble booking Tuesday's show on time.

JHar888

Reaction score
If there is ANYONE who can't post a show due to life causes, I'll write it, for rep. I love helping people.