The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Do "daniels Is Going For It...he Hits The Angels Wings. He Goes For The Cover...1...2...3! Hope That Helps

Nemesis

Reaction score
Many of you have seen my BTB WWE: No Remorse. I was wondering if anyone wants to take over Smackdown. If so pm ASAP.

ecw original

Reaction score
can the name of my thread be changed to Rebuilding WWE/ECW by ECW Original and New Breed

Trav40

Reaction score
I would like to have a new partner for WWE: The Aftermath of Wrestlemania 23. I just quit my old BTB and I am going to start a new one. It will start on 4.30.07. If you want to be my partner just PM me and tell me why you should be my partner. Thanks.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I am requesting a partner to write some of the matches at PPV's and to help with desision making on the show and for bringing new ideas in to the show. For those who are interested just PM me

P.S. It does not matter how inexpierened you are at doing BTB

Come on join the revolution

IncomingLegend

Reaction score
Anyone Interested

International Wrestling Alliance​

I am looking for two partners to form the "International Wrestling Alliance" along with myself.

Each Booker writes their own show as a brand of IWA:
  • IWA Monday Nitro
  • IWA Thursday Velocity
  • IWA Saturday Heat

All Pay Per Views will be tri-branded with each booker getting matches on each card. Card order for PPV will be decided by PM between bookers.

Each booker's roster will be built via a draft, which will be conducted via PM or MSN or Yahoo Messenger IM.

Once we have three Bookers, I will post an announcement with all three shows, who the Booker is and their rosters. Each Booker then creates their own thread for all of their weekly shows with one thread, called IWA.com used for announcements to be made for all shows.

If anyone is interested please drop me a PM.

Reaction score
Yo im bored and i feel like doing this i would like a partner to help out with some of the stuff if anyone would like to help out Just PM me ill give you all the details and stuff

EDJ_Marvel

Reaction score
Is there anyway TNA:Legends can be changed to TNA Prime Time?

Thanks in advance!

Ed

Should be caught reading everyone's shows tonight! great reads!