The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
[DOUBLE POST] Also, can you change the name of "Memphis Wrestling: Primetime" to TNA: A New Revolution?

Kennedy

Reaction score
Can someone do my WWF Raw while I am away, and I will talk to you about it as I am going away tomorrow.

MJ807

Reaction score
I would like to know if someone would like to write a BTB with me they have to know the RoH roster perfectly and feel comfortable writing matches with them. PM me for more info. (I'm still writing IWF just to let you know)

MikeRaw

Mike Raw...Any partners?

News Alert:MikeRaw needs a btb partner.
This expierienced btber has been around the block with two big time btb's...One was highly succesful when he was new to this forum(Rumble Time) and later wawf the mega company took over the btb scene until it was cut short while Mike Raw departed the forum.Now he is looking to get back on the scene but needs the help of a trustypartner...Any takers?

Lol anyways I wanted to do btb again bt cant do 2 or 3 shows a week like i used to.Im more busy now and want a partner to help out.Reply if interested and we can pm talk the plans lol

connorten

Reaction score
Partner for BTB

Wanted: Partner for BTB
Type: WWE (Raw & Smackdown!) If alot of interest an ECW.
Experience: None needed. As long as you can write fairly good matches and promos I'm good with that.
More Details: We will start out with a huge draft show. From there we start doing our shows. We will also have about 6 Cross Brand PPV and 3 PPV for Smackdown! and 3 for Raw. If an ECW it will be 2 for each brand. That is about it.
Contact: Send me a PM as soon as possible so we can get this BTB started!

Kennedy

Reaction score
Could you change my WWE It all Begins again, to ECW Takes Over!!

The Ripper

Reaction score
could i have my BtB WWF: Smackdown changed to WWF: Raw & Smackdwon

dlw2711

Reaction score
I need a partner for my Mr. McMahon Presumed Dead! BTB to write Smackdown. The information I need for this week's episode is in the thread in my ECW show. PM me with a match card if you want to help me out with Smackdown!

-TJ-

Can i have My BtB name changed from Sunday Night Heat to Pride Wrestling Federation

MikeRaw

^^^RJC wil but I just wanted to point out that in your sig where it says Most Unique BTB Ever you cant have that...The reason some people have stuff like that written about their show is because hey were voted that in the btb awards.We already have a unique btb award so your thing wasnt voted in the awards so...Ya...lol
Anyways are you dropping the whole Heat thing then?

Reaction score
i am looking for a partner for my TNA: new and improved. i am thinking of starting a double show after Lockdown so i will need a partner for a second show, there will be a draft and signing and release time so we can make the rosters, new titles can and wil be added so if anyone wants to accept PM me ASAP