The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Well Mike i'm not droping Heat but in a little bit i'll post on my BtB why but still can you change the name from Sunday Night Heat to Pride Wrestling Federation?

The Big NK

Reaction score
The Beast of Wrestling is going to be joining me on the NWF. tyz

straight_edge76

Hey everybody, I am going to start another BTB (But Still Will be Doing CWE Nitro) and I was wondering if one or two people would be willing to help me out by writing either a match or promo every week. PM me if you are interested and I will give you a match/promo as an "audition" and we can go from there.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Can you change ECW Takes Over back to WWE It all begins again PLEASE!!

rydog10

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone to help me with my btb. Someone to help me with my matches. You don't have to write the whole match. Just the last couple of minutes. I'll handle promos and the rest. Thanks and if you join please pM me and we could have a great time with my btb the force restored. So if you wanna help me with my matches just PM me.

Thanks
Rydog

Kennedy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you could change my BTB's name from WWE It All Begins Again to WWF Rises again!! And It is based in 2003 after Summerslam.

Hitman

Reaction score
Well since Dylanfsd left the forum...I need a good writer that could help me with my BTB... so can anybody help me????

the_quick_silver

Reaction score
Hi, I am starting a new WWE BTB & am looking for partners to do Smackdown for me ( I am doing Raw), ECW will also be added if we get more partners. First, the BTB will start with a draft between the brands. If anyone interested, please PM me or put it in the thread.

Reaction score
I am starting a BTB with WrestleMania abit of it is written and I hope to carry on a BTB from there it is the WrestleMania 22 card and we will start from there and try to make the WWE more interesting then it already is.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Riots gm needed

Hi, the SWA needs someone who can take over writing Friday Night Riots for the SWA, The current writer is not meeting his deadlines. The show is posted once a week and the roster has already been set. THe roster includes such names as : Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Sting, The Rock, Samoa Joe, Mr. Kennedy and many many more. If you are interested please contact either myself or Weebo with samples of your writing abilities. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.