The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Looking for an active BTB partner. I've tried to do several one man BTB's by myself and just don't have the passion to do it on my own. Of course the lack of positive feedbacks hurts inspiration as well, so I am going to be totally honest and up front with what your looking at.

Pros:
Lighter schedule of a BTB, obviously with 2 men or more working on the show you won't be pulling a majority of the weight.

A creative partner to actually discuss ideas before you post them as to have a greater chance at avoiding bad feedback.

Competitive atmosphere where you and I will actually be dealing with separate brands *depending on what idea we come up with for a BTB* which helps motivation in terms of wanting to get a good show up and not just half assing it.

Stability. I plan out my angles easily 1-3 months ahead of time when I have the inspiration, so once our rosters are set you can be guaranteed that I will be organized and prepared.

The Cons:
I am notorious for below average feedbacks on my BTB's. I dunno if its just unoriginal ideas or whether my match work and promos are really as bad as past feedback has told me. So I'm not exactly the most popular guy for your reputation.

Passiveness. I'm not pushy or assertive in my decision making or choice of roster or angles. I'm pretty basic, but if you're looking for a guy who knows what he wants right off the get go, I'm not it.

Availability. I am on MSN alot, but my hours and sleeping schedule are off the rocker. So its difficult to reach me for lengthy conversations and creative discussion unless you have a similar schedule.

Anyone interested I've had BTB on my mind for quite a while now. I would pick up my TNA in 05 BTB again but like I said, I simply don't have the passion to keep going on by myself.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I want someone, not just anyone, you need to have some writing capability, to write my Smackdown! show. Its just an hour long, and I'll give you titles if you need them, but honestly, nothing really matters. Its kind of like the real life WWE SUPERSTARS show. The roster you'll be using isn't too bad as if features the likes of:

Batista
Matt Hardy
Big Show
Brian Kendrick
Jack Swagger
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Chuck Palumbo
Tommy Dreamer

& pretty much anyone else who isn't on my roster lol. I have MSN & AIM to chat, so just let me know. My MSN =

therenegade2009@live.com

Reaction score
Can someone manage a 2 hour show of 30 superstars. It is of the current WWE Smackdown roster with a few ECW and TNA stars thrown in. I am doing Raw. If anyone wishes to help me then PM me please and I will give you a full roster

Moonlight Drive

Partner hunting for someone who will be able to write matches whilst I write promos. Share the booking, MSN would mke it all a whole lot easier.

Reaction score
Im still looking for someonw ho can write Smackdown for me, you qill work with a 30 man and 10 females. Yiu will have free control. I will pitch in ideas but you will chose the mateches and who fueds with each other. I realy need a quick reply

wwerko619

Reaction score
I am looking for a partner, who I can write BTB with. Ive worked lots over the years with BTB, and have lots of experience. I have no requirements, but it would be nice to partner with someone, who is willing to stick with the BTB.

PM me, I have MSN aswell:)

zachman619@hotmail.com

CT Styles

No offense to anyone in here, but I can't remember the last successful partnered BTB. I just see them as a recipe for disaster, I'd love for someone to prove me wrong though as it's a great idea but yeah, I just thought I'd add my opinion.

seX-Power

^ Well that's the disadvantage about partnered BTBs but the great thing is being able to share storylines and get an opinion on things before you post them, as well as having someone else to motivate you to write. Oh well, mine failed anyway. >_>

Reaction score
I am going to advertise again,

I'm looking for a partner who will write Smackdown, I will write RAW obviously. There is a 30 man roster and 8 women. You get complete control except for a few things but if you don't agree wit me we could change the angle. If you want me I'm usualy on msn and on this so drop me an email or a pm.

straight_edge76

I am looking to get back into BTBing.
I did it a while back but things came up but being busy with school, work and my girlfriend idk if i could handle doing it on my own but i wouldnt mind helping someone out?

Online OG

Reaction score
Looking to partner someone in a BTB. Either on going, or start a new one from scratch. PM me