The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
No Problem I just started the project today tbh...
And like I said its just us sharing shows I still have too write mine so you have bout Five days to think on it...
Its pretty short like Four -Five matches a show..

Reaction score
Anyone want to help me

Ok I have an idea but i want someone to help with this read on and you will find out.

I am willing to send someone a pre made BTB backstory on 3 conditions.
1) The person I send it to has to write it.
2)I come up with the matches,gimmicks and promo's.
3)You stick to my ideas but you can say you dont like a certain part of my idea you dont like just say and I would change it to meet somewhere in the middle.

Hopefully this idea goes down with administrators and in will have the backstory completed by tomorrow morning.

dlw2711

Reaction score
If anyone has seen my OMEGA Revived! BTB you have seen the spoiler for the TV show poster. I'm going to need a match writer to help me out when I start "televising" the shows. PM me if you can do this with a sample match of your past work. Also PM me any questions that you have.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I dont get this, so you want someone to write for you, but you give ideas right?

Richy

Reaction score
I am sort of confused as well........So you want someone to do your BTB but still claim it under your name?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am willing to do a BTB with someone which is wwe. It is after WM 24 with ECW shut down. I would do a draft with them on MSN probabbly and we would write the two shows.
Me doing SD you doing Raw.
PM if intrested with a sample of past work.

Edit: Got a partner.

TRI

Reaction score
I'm willing to help someone out with there thread, I'll take over a show if needed, but preferably something that wouldn't be too time consuming. If you're going to ask no offense, but I'd rather have yo be more experienced then someone who is not well known.

John

sorry but i'm his partner for the thread. TRI if either of us need someone to help we'll contact you but thanks anyway.

TRI

Reaction score
^??? I wasn't asking to be your partner, I was just putting that out there for everyone.

Reaction score
Well DZW has been doing good lately but having an extra hand would do great. So if anyone wants to lend a hand for DZW just let me know via pm. :)

ilikepizza

Reaction score
Anyone wanna?

Does anybody what to make a BTB thread with me. It will start at the WWE 2002 draft, one of us will be Raw and the other will be Smackdown. Any takers?

Evil Austin

I am currently doing WAW "We are Wrestling" Very nicely by myself it has been nominated over the last few months for match of the month, WTF moment in the btb of the past month and best ppv in a month and i think something else but I can't remember. Anyway There is no plan for me to stop doing WAW and WAW will one day be as big of a name as BTW, Commencement or HEW and are there any person out there that has a history with btbing (Atleast 2 months here) and has read most of the original WAW and knows WAW history and title changes and rivalries pretty well and would like to make a second brand with me on WAW. I can manage by myself making WAW i have done it up until now but I just was curious if there is anyone out there that wants to.

If there is, send me a pm like now.....