The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
I want to start a be the booker but it says on the rules that you must say to the mod if so but i havent got 10 posts yet so is there any other way

just start it man, you dont have to really ask

The Ripper

Reaction score
bit stupid but i didn't write all of what i wrote for my title so can it be changed from N.a.w to N.A.W - NON-STOP ACTION WRESTLING

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I'm also thinking about starting another BTB. This one will be a NWA btb of there current roster/champions. Anyone who see's fit to help me send me a PM.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I need a promo writer, as i am not very good with promos. PM me if you want the job. You will get some rep!

HulkStar

I need Someone to Do Smackdown on WWE: A FRESH START with... I dont need you to take control of the whole show I got some stuff planned out...For Now... Anyways Rep will be added, and Love will be shown :) lol

PM Me if yu wanna take da job...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Is there anyone who will help me write a royal rumble match. Just pm or write here if intrested.

HulkStar

Hey Everyone Im free if you need A match Writer Pm Me if you want an Example Or Check out WWE: A Fresh Start to see how I Write

$bagz

Reaction score
can i have my name changed from TNE total nonstop entertainment to NWE, Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

duffman

I have just started WWE: 2009 and would like a Smackdown writer. There is no rush, as I have only just started it so I wont need you for a little while. PM if interested.

Evil Austin

if anyone has any spare time and has time to have another btb and possibly with me, please pm me i have all the details and stuff like that just pm me if you are interested i need someone in the next week.
Don't worry about my btb waw now i will still be doing it hopefully but i now have time to do another one so if anyone wants to do it with me just pm me and i give you details on what it happening. note this will be from 2002 era like the brand extension

if you are interested please pm me i will give you more details there but I just would like someone who is an alright writer who is willing to do a btb from 2002

dlw2711

Reaction score
I'm going to need a match writer to help me out with my new BTB OMEGA Revived! PM me if you can do this with a sample match from your previous work.