The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

I need someone to do a very simple task...
Get me the TNA Roster for mid 2006..
Please someone help me out rep will be addded and I will owe you one BIG TIME!!
I will do anything request GFX's for you write a match, show, promo, help out with a tournament anything...

The Rated R CMStar

Hey I need some help, anybody has a wrestling match of Bob Sapp? All I can found is MMA.

Evil Austin

no need for a partner i have already found one for the above thing.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im gonna start a second btb using all 3 brands from 06.. I need a partner or 2 either pm me or

aim: wowdylan
msn: Dylanfsd@hotmail.com

im on both all day.. dont be afraid to IM me.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Looking For a Partner

Well, I don't know if this is eligable to post, and I know there is a long line waiting for people to be my partner, men and women, but there can only be one. I've decided to close the TNA BTB.

*crowd gasp*

I know, it's a shame. But, I am not very fond of it like I was before. So, I want to do a new one, but, with a partner to help write matches. And I'm looking for one right now. So, any one wanna jump at it?

*Waits for the hundreds of people*

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Post this in the Classified Ads, of something like that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Correct. This should be in the Classified Adds thread

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who can help me write matches for the BTB that I want to make. It would be helpful if you have done a BTB before.

PM me if interested.....

John

im looking for someone to write some promo's for the wrestlers. pm me if your interested. how many you do a week i'll give you in rep points.

Reaction score
im looking for someone who will team up with me to start a new BTB! If you choose you will write Smack!Down and I will write Raw. We will draft completely new rosters and you can have your choice if you want to change the championships. It will start the night after Wrestlemania and we will keep the same results. PM if intrested and if you join i will give you my aim so we can draft the rosters.

edit: i have already have a partner

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hey I need someone to share shows with me for a BTB that I will start...
It takes place now.. In present ECW..
Just PM me for the details

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Just wondering ^ How do you mean share shows? Like each help with the shows or something? Cause if thats what U need I might be able to help ya' out since it's a one hour show, and wouldn't have to do a whole lot.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Alright, well, IDK if I can to be honest. 'Cause I'm still running my BTB, but you can put me on the waiting list maybe? lol. If ya' don't get a partner you want in the next couple days, I might jump on it and be ur partner. But it's a maybe, if that's cool