The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hey I as thinking if anybody would be intrested in doing a 2004 BTB with me... Following the events that occured after Wrestlemania XX...
Which we would decide the outome of once we have choosen are respective shows...
PM me if anybody intrested... Not looking for an SERIOUS BTB writing or anything...
I'm ok if you do recaps as long as they are good...
This is a BTB for pure fun...
PM me if intrested..

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Aight for my new promotion im gonna need some writers. (Promotional wars) I need a Raw, Smackdown, or Ecw writer. (Or someone who can do all 3)

MSN: Dylanfsd@hotmail.com
Aim:Wowdylan

Or just pm me.

McLovin

Reaction score
Didn't know what this thread was about until now, so if anyone would like to write Impact from the April 17 episode onwards, PM me.

John

anyone wants to help me write some promo's for a new btb then pm me. i'll ask you every week and a point everyone you do.

1chiban

Reaction score
In terms of Dylan's request, I've taken ECW, so Raw and SD left. And if someone does want to do ROH, cause neither of us has much idea with that lol

TRI

Reaction score
Alright the thread that I was going to join didn't work out, so I'm willing to help someone again. I'll help with like another show, but something preferably that isn't too time consuming. Person must be very experienced though. Send me a PM if you meet those requirements.

Reaction score
We will re-draft the rosters, and choose GMs.
im looking for someone who will do Raw/ ECW in re-cap form.
I need someone whos willing to write a two hour show (Raw) and someone who is willing to write a one hour show (ECW) or if there up to it, a two hour-ed ECW.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If anyone wants to hel[p me with my new BTB, PM me and they will write some matches occasinaly and get rep whenever i dont' need to spread it.

ilikepizza

Reaction score
I need someone whos willing to write a two hour show (Raw) and someone who is willing to write a one hour show (ECW) or if there up to it, a two hour-ed ECW.

Hey bro, I'll do Raw or ECW or even both, just tell me what you want to do.

Just Holla

Qwake

^ and what? would you do smackdow? I might be able to do a ECW show...ill get back to you if I can.

Qwake

I have a real good Idea for a BTB, I have a backstory finished, a Roster but I am not sure If I will be able to do it alone. PM me if your interested in helping me out with this, I may need 2 people...