The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

lol the Monkey wisdom has spoken!!

Weebo and C4... just get along.. why War? peace is the answer.. ask Hitler!

HulkStar

Can you even speak english?

Monkey Style why did you put this when you edited my post???

Weebo

Reaction score
lol the Monkey wisdom has spoken!!

Weebo and C4... just get along.. why War? peace is the answer.. ask Hitler!

Comin from a guy with an Iron Sheik sig saying "You no good brown peice of shit, Moother Fooker!!!"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can you even speak english?

Monkey Style why did you put this when you edited my post???

Because everything you write isn't even remotely coherent. From here on out until you learn how to express yourself in a coherent manner I will edit your posts so as to preserve the intelligence of this forums readers.

HulkStar

What Because I use internet lingo like this "tbh, cuz, ext." or because i bashed C4???

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No I think it is about what I told you earlier.

eg: I lyk 2 bng thse grlz

C4

Do i hear the tickling of the lock keys of this thread?

Just wait till TDK reads all of this, poor guy is sleeping at the moment let him wake up.

or because i bashed C4???

The posts that you made in this thread were deleted so technically you never bashed me out of anything. And you call that bashing? That was pure bull crap from your side.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What Because I use internet lingo like this "tbh, cuz, ext." or because i bashed C4???

It has nothing to do withe either of those. While I may not enjoy the overusage of tbh etc. I can still understand what they mean. You my friend, have the vocabulary of a two year old. You write nonsensical sentences that are almost impossible to decipher, and you just generally all around suck.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just wait till TDK reads all of this, poor guy is sleeping at the moment let him wake up.

Hmm? It appears to me that this is in HiaT which is technically the domain of the Admins and SMods.

With all due respect to TDK, at this point, this thread deserves to be here.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey i don't want this big battle to end. Hell if someone wants to take C4s spot by all mean go for it. I'll take someone else on for the remainder of this.