The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
All C4 u dumbshit. All i said is that you have more experience and that i have never sen anything from him. So don't drang me into your high school drama. Plus C4, you act like your the best and your not. you are under me and WS and we are under guys like Untouchable and Butter.

C4

*Posts Deleted* Don't post off the topic things over here again, and Weebo keep your mouth shut if you don't even know what's going on and f... wait, you're online so I'll flame you over there.

Weebo

Reaction score
Now C4 is going to cry and have a bitch fit cause someone told him the truth when I try to do that all the time

Wrestling Station

ok guys.. this is not the flammation chamber.. so stop the flammation and the spamming. Get to the voting thing instead.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well i C4 just messeged me on MSN and said the War is over and i guess I win. I'm gunna open a new request thread and strt taking request asap. So i guess this also means that C4 cannot make GFX on IWF for two months along with no more GFX request thread. Pluss I want to know, who is on team Weebo, we haven't had that is like forever when we tried to start up GFX Clans. hell if you guys want we can start up GFX Clans again with me leading one.

Wrestling Station

umm.. C4 why did you quit the battle?! if you had a problem, you could have PMed TDK or any admin about it to solve it for you. I dont think quiting was a good idea, coz all the hype and the long term feud should have been completed in the correct manner. I never thought that you will quit the battle. better not quit imo. continue the battle man.

C4

*EDITED, DELETED, POSTED*

I have had enough of this bullsh*t, the crappy Private Messages, the post deleting by TDK and all the freaking Weebo arrogance. I made this thread and I have full right of demanding it to be closed.

I don't want to work with Weebo ever again, close this thread Dark Knight, live life and be happy Weebo/HulkStar/SS/ other guy. And just so that I don't recive "You suck in Graphics" PM's I quit forever from Be the Booker Graphics, I won't ever again fill requests on Impact Wrestling Forums. Thanks for all the support, I quit graphics; enjoy life everyone!

- C4

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, didn't see that coming.

I don't agree with the way it ended, hell, I don't even agree with the battle being made in the first place, but hey, what can we do?

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey I didn't want it to end like this either. I wanted him to beat him fair a square going all the way to the end. But then he goes and quite, a horrible way for me to win and i didn't want it to come to this. I was having fune he was only behing by les then 1 point

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So i guess this also means that C4 cannot make GFX on IWF for two months along with no more GFX request thread.

Newsflash for you buddy, I'm not holding him to anything. C4 can set up a new request thread if he wants.

Now by all means bitch away.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not doing this out of favouritism. I'm doing this out of spite, and because I can FYI.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that I don't see anything in the original post stating anything about not making GFX for two months.

Weebo

Reaction score
*Crowd Chant* Bullshit! . . ... Bullshit! . . ... Bullshit! . . ... *Crowd Continues*

Hell if I would have lost i would have followed the rules thet C4 set at the start of this. And the reason you don't see anything is cause he edited what he said for 'The Aftermatch'