The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
C4
EdgeBenjamin.png

Weebo
114657cfbe.jpg

I will have to go with C4 on this one. Weebo's graphic was good but i felt that the yellow text was a little much and C4's banner was simplier but stayed with the Florida theme

C4 gets 5 points

C4
Wrestlepalooza.png

Weebo
bd8814d7b7.jpg

I wil have to give the win to Weebo on this one. Weebo's poster seemed more elaborate and that is what a poster is supposed to have. C4's text was the bomb though but i liked Weebo's poster all around better

Weebo gets 5 points

C4
Fight.png

Weebo
9cfdcb7fc3.jpg

This was the toughest one right here because i loved the barbwire line iunstead of a normal box. Weebo followed my instructions to put the ECW logo on the preview but i felt like i was looking at Barney with all the purple. C4's graphic was amasing. The text was awesome and looked like someone took a razor blasde to it..the background was good so i am going to go with C4 on this one. He might of got the instructions mixed up because he put his logo on the WP poster instead.

C4 gets 5 points

C4
ECWLogo.png

Weebo
8cd164486a.png

This was the easiest by far. C4 wins undoubtidly. I belief that his graphix was way better. While both went witht he classic ECW logo, i feel Weebo's was too generic and that C4 got a little more creative

C4 gets 5 points

C4- 15 points Weebo- 5 points

Weebo

Reaction score
WOW, Nate757 is a complete moron. You say he didn't follow the rules and such and still give him the win. You say you don't like the purple on mine when purple is the origional ECW color. Plus the reason I had so much stroke around the text on the WM banner is cause I made just like WWE did.

Well the score is now tied.
1dd06a2ca5.jpg

It is now time to start round 2

edgehead09

Reaction score
na, im sorry dude but i just went with what i liked better and gave him the befifit of the doubt with the ECW thing....i knew this would be bad

Evil Austin

Um am i aloud to make a request or no cause I need something done and I can't wait for this to be finished for one of you to do it on your request threads.

THanks

HulkStar

Sorry Nate but I gotta disagree [No offense to C4]
but I think Weebo should have gotten the win for The Mania Preview..
But thats IMO...
This things getting heated its all tied up now but guys honestly look how long Round 1 TOOK imagine 9 more???

C4

Um am i aloud to make a request or no cause I need something done and I can't wait for this to be finished for one of you to do it on your request threads.

THanks

Round1 is over brother, so no more Bookers can request.
Nate did partial judging, not good not bad... I don't have any comments!

LEVEL2, BEGINS!

And here is my entry, let Weebo give it to CMS. And then my entry will be posted by CMS as well as Weebo's.

|Edited|

The Rated R CMStar

Damn, that was fast:

C4
JohnCena.png

Even if the challenge was to put the belt on a superstar, I like that you didn't cheat and actually put the WWE belt on John Cena, when you could have just searched a PSD of Cena with the belt :shifty:
Some issues with the cutting but nothing major:

3.5/5

Weebo
83567cd0d5.png

This would have receiven a higher grade of Trent Acid would have been placed a little behind, so that it would seemed that the people ringside were actually looking at him. Good job with the placing of the belt, but the PSD just seems out of place, if you catch what I am saying.

3.5/5

HulkStar

^ completley agree CMS they were both good Weebo's PSD didnt seem riht, and C4 IMO was alright.. I know it really doesnt matter but here are my points for the GFX's
Weebo: 3.8
C4: 3.7
Lmao but yeaqh I think C4 wouldve gotten a Higher score if He was a tad more creative
Weebo had an awesome idea in mind though

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright time for everyone else to start voting. Voting for Level 2 will be up for a week.

C4

Not voting brother, rating the graphics... and NO 3.8, 3.7 Hulkstar. Make it 3.5/4 or make it equal but don't do it in that way.

So ratings go on for a week, Weebo and I can sit back and relax! :)

Weebo

Reaction score
Dude C4, just let him vote however you want. they can vote how ever they want as long as it is between 0 and 5. So guys just vote on a scale of 0-5 and it will be alright. And maybe you like sitting back and relaxing but I don't so I'm gunna be doing battes on ther sites as well.

C4

Here is my rating: :shifty:

C4 4/5
Weebo 2/5, He could have used a better superstar and could have put on a better picture, like the Edge one he did for nate757.