The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

it wasnt really true. what you said would leave an impression that WS totally sucks dick in gfx and never done anything by himself. and hey, this is considered flaming/starting shit. so i could give you another infraction but ill leave at that for now.

now again, PLAY NICE :)

C4

it wasnt really true. what you said would leave an impression that WS totally sucks dick in gfx and never done anything by himself. and hey, this is considered flaming/starting shit. so i could give you another infraction but ill leave at that for now.

now again, PLAY NICE :)

I have said that; like a 100 times to WS. And I don't think he ever minds me saying that brother, it's a freaking joke and the guy understands that. By the way, I DON'T want another infraction from you! I know WS and I have seen many of his graphics, heck he was the one who helped me start my request thread, he makes great GFX no doubt. I was just joking with the guy but... :disgust1:

Wow, this section has become so strict with the new moderator... Wrestling Station was so good back in the old days but a smelly guy takes over and gives out infractions for little things, closes threads and shit! :(

the dark knight

eh, im not strict at all. i let a lot of things slide. i gave you the earlier infraction cuz WS was e-hurt when you made that joke. he doesnt want anyone to joke about it so...its up to him.

The Rated R CMStar

OK, so here are the posters:

Reloaded PPV Poster:

C4
Reloaded.png

Weebo
af14b3b0c7.jpg

On this one, altough Weebo did stick to my request and put the "Here we go Again" on it, there is something I don't like about the background, and altough it's hard to make a wrestling poster with Orlando Bloom, I don't like the PSD Weebo used, and C4 was able to "cover" and pass Bloom as a wrestler. So: C4 gets 5 points

Wrestlemania 24 Poster

C4
mANIA.png

4856079e46.jpg

I have never been a fan of "text lines" on Posters, so there C4 lost some momentum. I like Weebo's background and the matching text and logo. Weebo gets 5 points.

Taker vs HHH Match Preview

C4
StreakTitle.png

Weebo
eead752a24.jpg

I would have given the upperhand to C4 on this one, but since both are really good, one has to check the details, and Taker's PSD on C4 was badly cut(on the shoulder). Weebo gets 5 points

BTW Logo

C4
BTWNITRO.png

Weebo
537075eb1d.png

This one in my opinion was the hardest. In the end, I see C4's logo more of a company logo, and eventhough Weebo's was too big, and the "BTW" just seems to be there, it gets the upperhand. Weebo gets 5 points

HulkStar

oooooh this is getting hott lol yu shud hav had me Be a Booker 2 yu know since I had that stint with c4 bout Weebo and stuff lol bt cant wait 4 the next booker

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright So CMS has voted and as of righ tnow for round 1 the score looks like this

9a5dd0511f.jpg

Looks like I am winning, next Booker can make his request. 1 down 4 more bookers to go.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
1. PPV Poster:

Show Name: Independence Day Massacre
Background: Red, white, and blue
Text: Independence Day Massacre
Give me Liberty or give me Death

Size: Normal PPV size
Wrestlers: Kurt Angle, Undertaker (American bad ass) on left . Muhammad Hassan and Great Khali on right

Match Preview Banner

Wrestlers: Ken Shamrock, Steve Blackman, Dan Severn
Background: Lions Den
Size: Match preview banner
Details: Intercontinental Championship on Shamrock
Text: First Ever 3 way Lions Den Match!

3. PPV Poster

Show: Judgment Day
Text: What will you do before then end is here?
Wrestlers: Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Kevin Nash, and HHH
Size: Normal poster size
Details: Each of them with a bit of separation between them so not grouped together like a tag team.

4. Regular Show Logo

Show name: SWA Anarchy

Don't go completely hog wild but made it look extravagant and believable

C4

NO.
SWA Bookers cannot request over here, I can't accept favoritism alright? Some other Bookers can request since SWA is Weebo's BTB and no GM or whatever can request from SWA.

Anyways, I really thought my logo was better but.. :disgust1:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Can I request for 4 PPV Match Banners?

* Show Name: HEW Full Throttle
*Colors to use in Background: rusty red
*Theme: Six Pack Challenge
*Pictures to use: From Left to Right: Rosey, Justin Credible, William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, Test
*Match Type: Six Man Elimination Match
Extra Details
Championship: HEW Heavyweight Championship
Other Text:
Other Text Placement:
Text Font: anything that will fit
Size: appropriate banner size
Details:

*now I know C4, I've already requested this one, but to make all banners have the same theme as possible, I would like to see another one*
6pack.png

*Theme: Anything Goes!
*Pictures to use: just put Nova in the center with the Hardcore title with him or if you can't find a good Nova psd then you could just put the title on the center.
*Match Type: Anything Goes
Extra Details
Championship: HEW Hardcore Championship
Other Text:
Other Text Placement:
Details:

*Theme: Tag Team Turmoil Match
*Pictures to use: From Left to Right: Sonjay Dutt and Psicosis, APA, AJ Styles and CM Punk, Deuce and Domino, Orlando Jordan and Human Tornado
*Match Type: Tag Team Turmoil Match
Extra Details
Championship: HEW Tag Team Championship
Other Text:
Other Text Placement:
Details: Now, if you can't fit them all in one banner, maybe you just put the Tag Team title on the center.

*Theme: HEW Television Championship
*Pictures to use: Petey Williams w/ the TV title if possible and Johnny Jeter.
*Match Type: Singles Match
Extra Details
Championship: HEW Television Championship
Other Text:
Other Text Placement:
Details:

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Wow C4 that is kinda bullshit. Thinking that I would play favoritism towards Weebo. I criticize his work all the time and I certainly do not play favorites. but whatever.

Wrestling Station

lol, this battle turned out to favour the bookers and not the GFXers >_> BOOOOO.

C4

Well then it's kinda okay man, SWA GM's can request so Levi your request won't be the one, it's going to be Andrew Walker because you didn't even follow the rules and requested 4 banners but then again..

Anyways, Andrew Walker please don't favour Weebo alright?

C4

Scorescopy.png

Weebo Inc. is 15 points at the end of Round1 - Level1
C4 GFX is 5 points at the end of Round1 - Level1

Weebo Inc. currently leads and has beaten C4 GFX in Round1 of Level1, Round2 of the level has begun with the request of AndrewWalker check back for more updates on the IWF BTB GFX War!

Weebo

Reaction score
Yes C4 i already said that with my better looking banner. And on another note, Andrew has me change shit on SWA GFX all the time cause he doesn't like the lok. If anyone is goiong to judge it right down the middle it would be him. And I told you that I would win by at least 3 in round 1.