The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Its getting exciting now, Weebo vs C4, the biggest rivalry ever. Hmm, I'm going with Weebo

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I go for C-4 as i think he can pull off a suprise as i think he is the underdog.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Independence Day massacre poster

Weebo
b54c682340.jpg

C4
Massacre.png

Well both of them look really good. Although I must admit the logo on Weebo's poster just does not seem to fit the build and with bullet holes in it...I don't get it. And even though I am not a fan of plain text on posters, I will have to say I would choose C4.

C4 gets 5 points

Lions Den Match preview

Weebo
b6c9d788a2.jpg

C4
LionsDen.png

Weebo's has a better ackground and a better picture of Severn but C4 did remember the request I had of having the Intercontinental Championship on Shamrock. But despite that I would have to go with Weebo's more considering he lists the name considering most people don't even know who Dan Severn let alone remember his name just from his face.

Weebo gets 5 points

Judgment Day Poster

Weebo
614614e8b1.jpg

C4
judgeday.png

Weebo did a great job with the background and the boxes. Although I think he could have found a better Nash picture without the TNA logo in the back. C4 you forgot the "What will you do before the end is here?" on the poster and it looks pretty dull.

Weebo gets 5 points

SWA Anarchy Logo

Weebo

214775cbec.png

C4
SWA.png

The text is way too plain on Weebo's. Looks kinda goofy although I do like the splatter. Plus the Anarchy symbol is just...blah. C4's looks really professional and I love how the Anarchy looks beaten up and roughed up.

C4 gets 5 points

Weebo

Reaction score
0c4d147021.jpg

I am still winning and up by 10. So are we going straight to what Levi requested or not?

Well then it's kinda okay man, SWA GM's can request so Levi your request won't be the one, it's going to be Andrew Walker because you didn't even follow the rules and requested 4 banners but then again..

Anyways, Andrew Walker please don't favour Weebo alright?
Hey you never said they all have to be different. You just said request 4 things. So we will do Levis next.

C4

First of all, good judging by Andrew Walker although I should have won that Match Preview but then again....

Anyways, read the rules once again Weebo:

Any established Booker [Are you in that category? Look below] will request 4 Graphics for his BTB, doesn't matter if he uses them or not. The graphics can be a PPV poster, weekly show poster, superstar poster, company poster, PPV logo, weekly show logo, company logo, Championships or Match Previews but not the same things like 4 posters or 4 Logo's.

So if Levi wants his request to be filled, he should change it to something else. Or another established Booker can come and request in Round3 of Level1.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Now to do my GFX Shopping so Levi will not have his done because He didnt follow the rules(thanks Levi) lol

Show Preview Banner

Theme Monday night Madness
Colours Any just make it look good
Text: the aftermath of Deception
Wrestlers: Chavo Guerrero wiuth the WWE(classic) title and Gregory Helms with the cruiserweight title.

Logo

Logo Name: CWA Madness
Just make it look good please.

Logo

Logo Name: SWA Riots.

Custom Title

Original Title US title.

All I asjk if for this to have the SWA and other than that change it up or something or creatre a wehole new title just as long as it looks good.

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright I did not notice that so now we are going to do Gards requests. And when u say Chavo with the old WWE title, you mean the one before it was merged with the World Title right?

Weebo

Reaction score
DX you have to wait till after we filled the ones Gards asked for and you cann ask for all 4 things the same. Read the rules and wait your turn

Bradders

Reaction score
I'm not being critical of the battle or anything but don't you think it's a bit long winded? I mean 10 levels?! Level 8 will probably be bias with people voting for whoever they like personally. The only levels I would keep are 1 (with 3 bookers) 4,6 9 and 10. Basically 1 is 2-7 but all at once which is stupid. Just my two cents but I feel you could have made this a lot easier.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Weebo
8a0f254da2.jpg

C4
Deceotion.png

Okay I think that both are really good so I am going to look at the minor details. I like the red glow on Weebos background but I am not very fond of the wind in background of C4's. Also the text is another fo my problems on C4's. I think he could of at leasdt change the font

Weebo gets 5 points
Weebo
3bacef9266.png

C4
CWAMadness.png

Okay this one I think is not as close as the above one. As much as I like Weebo's I am going to have to go witth C4's because I think the background looks wicked and I like the placement of the official CWA logo

C4 gets 5 points

Weebo
4cd0ef7906.png

C4
UStitle.png

Hardest one here imo. I personally like the cracks in C4's but imo the glow around the SWA logo looks pretty bad. I think Weebos is good with the SWA logos in thew right place so this is hard. I think I will have to go with C4's although the cutting is quite bad but I think it just looks a tad better than Weebos

C4 gets five points

Weebo
91b21cb045.png

C4
Riots.png

I think the only reson I like both of these is the text but I like the look of Weebos text better and the Background behind the word riots maybe with a blur it would look better but I am going to have to go with Weebo's

Weebo Gets 5 points.

There you have it

Weebo has a total of 10 for this battle
C4 has a total of 10 for this battle

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright So Gards has voted and here is the score
e28aac2899.jpg

Looks like I am still winning by 10pts, next Booker can make his request. 3 down 2 more bookers to go.

HulkStar

can i be a booker please please please
*holds hands together and mouths "Please God Please"*

Weebo

Reaction score
Well I don't really think you fit the qualifications. We want someone more well known in the BTB section.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Show Preview Banner

Theme: Breakout
Colours: Red and Silver
Text: Wednesday Night Breakout
Wrestlers: CM Punk and John Morrison

Logo

Logo Name: NEW Wednesday Night Breakout

Custom Title

Title: NEW Championship. Use the WWF one, from before it was unified.

Match Preview Banner

Wrestlers: Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe
Background: Red X
Size: Match preview banner size
Details: TNA X Division Title over Joe's shoulder
Text: X Division Title Alex Shelley vs Samoa Joe, Destination X