The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Well here is mine
C4: 2.3/5
The title on Cena doesn't match the pic of Cena. I doesn't look like he is really holding it and he used no creativity what so ever. The background is just a really faded out arena shot of Wrestlemania 23.

Weebo: 4/5
I do see now once it has been posted the I should have moved him back. I was trying to go for someone that no one realy know and hasn't seen a title on. At least mine had some thought and creativity in it.

the dark knight

C4
EdgeBenjamin.png

Weebo
114657cfbe.jpg

I will have to go with C4 on this one. Weebo's graphic was good but i felt that the yellow text was a little much and C4's banner was simplier but stayed with the Florida theme

C4 gets 5 points

C4
Wrestlepalooza.png

Weebo
bd8814d7b7.jpg

I wil have to give the win to Weebo on this one. Weebo's poster seemed more elaborate and that is what a poster is supposed to have. C4's text was the bomb though but i liked Weebo's poster all around better

Weebo gets 5 points

C4
Fight.png

Weebo
9cfdcb7fc3.jpg

This was the toughest one right here because i loved the barbwire line iunstead of a normal box. Weebo followed my instructions to put the ECW logo on the preview but i felt like i was looking at Barney with all the purple. C4's graphic was amasing. The text was awesome and looked like someone took a razor blasde to it..the background was good so i am going to go with C4 on this one. He might of got the instructions mixed up because he put his logo on the WP poster instead.

C4 gets 5 points

C4
ECWLogo.png

Weebo
8cd164486a.png

This was the easiest by far. C4 wins undoubtidly. I belief that his graphix was way better. While both went witht he classic ECW logo, i feel Weebo's was too generic and that C4 got a little more creative

C4 gets 5 points

C4- 15 points Weebo- 5 points

no offense mate but your judgment does is as fair as a coin flip.

C4: you did nothing really..it shouldn't take 5 mins to duplicate it.

1.5/5

weebo: it looks like shit but you put some effort to it.

3.5/10

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
C-4
I think it looks quite good. Maybe it was easy to do but it looked quite good.
4/5
Weebo
Again it looked good but he just looked out of place there you could tell he wasnt orignally there.
3.5/5

Bradders

Reaction score
c4 2.5/5: The cutting on the belt looks bad and that takes a lot away but it has better placement than Weebo's.

Weebo 3.5/5: The belt looks too big but you did a better job than C4 but maybe the wrong choice of background hurt this.

Again, no offense, but this is going to end this year right? Level 2 taking a week is an absolute joke and this is going to get tiresome quickly.

C4

This is the IWF BTB GFX War, you don't really expect this to end in 2 days do you? Did you read the aftermath? This is really big and we don't want it to end as a squash.

As for the ratings, what do you people mean? Putting the belt over Cena took a lot of effort as well, placing it and cutting it. Weebo just had a Royal RUmble Background, he put that PSD and put the championship over him, then cut some parts of it. Does it look real? No. Does mine look real? Yes.

That's what we had to do in this Level, make the picture look real not show off our creativity in this round, freaking read the rules time and time again people. This wasn't about putting effort into something, it was about making a 400/400 banner which had a superstar with a Championship which should look real.

Wrestling Station

im not sure if i had to vote in this... :nonono: its getting weird everyday.

Weebo

Reaction score
Ok so you guys hink mine is out of place and in a bad spot, but if you look really close at where Cena is on C4s background tis is what the background would look like if he hadn't faded it out so much. Plus C4, my title looks way more real on my guy then ur on Cena.
3f418ade99.jpg

And I also agree that a week for voting isi to much. I think we should just do voting for each level in 2 or 3 days.

C4

WOW, your Championship on that guy looks so damn real and the title on Cena looks damn fake. Don't start arguing and doing sh*t just deal with it brother, I don't know what's happened to people around here :disgust1:

What's so damn creative in slapping a guys PSD and putting a belt over him on a Royal Rumble Entrance? Pretty simple, I can do that in 1 or 2 hours, nothing too "creative" Give me a break people, judge GFX not his effort! People make a lot of effort and their work turns out bad, so will you give 9/10 for that? NO. I don't want to argue about this, so let this round close in 24 hours since many people are PM'ng me crappy comments..

Weebo

Reaction score
Well i just say if they give me low score cause the placement of my guy and such then they should know that urs is positioned worse. And I say from now on all the levels should only have a 3 day voting period.

HulkStar

^agree
and C4 bashing Your opponents GFX was never a rule so Weebo can do it all he wants SORRY

C4

:disgust1: I just don't want to comment on this anymore or flame you, you suck brother that's it, you suck Hulkstar.

HulkStar

Whatever you can Bitc* all you want Im still going to Rate and vote down the middle wheather you flame, talks smack, comment me or not dude grow up your whining over A GFX battle... OOOPS I mean a GFX WAR Watch out People this is serious

Wrestling Station

Whatever you can Bitc* all you want Im still going to Rate and vote down the middle wheather you flame, talks smack, comment me or not dude grow up your whining over A GFX battle... OOOPS I mean a GFX WAR Watch out People this is serious
well the stacks are high in this battle.. havent you read them?

anyway, just take it easy.. why cant you two get along? lol :unlock: