The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hey i don't want this big battle to end. Hell if someone wants to take C4s spot by all mean go for it. I'll take someone else on for the remainder of this.

Yeah... no. This thread is now dedicated to the terribleness of Weebo, and his sycophant Hulkstar.

DISCUSS

Weebo

Reaction score
Now I see why monkeystyle says u talk like a 2 year old. I didn't make out what u just said at all

the dark knight

Drama-1.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Small Show said:
POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

It's pretty early to say that ........

Anyway, back on topic. Who taught you English HulkStar?

HulkStar

Topic.. Topic?? The Topic WAS Weebo and C4 but If you want to go back to me so much start posting in the freaking thread you made about me

And I speak very good motherfucking english in real conversations not Online like you fagets... My whole life I have had Gifted/ Honors Lanugage Arts, Grammer, and Literature classes...
ALL You queers talk sooo much garbage because I under hand words like this.
ex. c4 y yu treat me like shit all da time? I dnt even bother yur ass n yu continue talking crap lookin for a damn fite?

Note to all you jack ass'es I Put the underhanded words in BOLD

Wrestling Station

also he mis-spelled language :p

but anyway.. Thread is over. well done everyone.. lets party!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^I see that now. Lanugage. Fine, WS wins too. But HulkStar loses.

Am I invited to the party?

C4

ex. c4 y yu treat me like shit all da time? I dnt even bother yur ass n yu continue talking crap lookin for a damn fite?

Shut up, you really can't type :)

If you wanna party then you are invited to Neg Rep Hulkstar!