The IWF "Be the Booker" Graphics WAR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HulkStar said:
Note to all you jack ass'es I Put the underhanded words in BOLD
Why does put have a capital P? That doesn't fit there. I win again.

Wrestling Station

why Hulkstar is having zero rep?! :shocking: oh and its grey too!!! :shock: oh and his title says is an unknown quantity! :shocked:

I wonder why WS .............. after all, he is, as he would say, fkn awsum

C4

why Hulkstar is having zero rep?! oh and its grey too!!! oh and his title says is an unknown quantity!

Monkeystyle must have done something with him; by the way I have given... :g: about 4 Negative Reps to HulkStar, I have to spread more and give it back to him... so yeah, it was red before but now it's grey damn!

Weebo

Reaction score
I have two things to say. First of. C4 lets this whole this with HulkStar go. So he said your not good. I hear that all the time on WCF. There is no reason for you to keep giving him neg rep.

Secondly, I ant to say that during this war I C4 was gaining more and more of my respect. Then he went and fucking pussied out and up and quite cause one person said he sucked. So now C4, you have lost any respect I ever had for you in GFX and I hope your thread dies cause mine was the first and the best and always will be. You came to my turf and stepped into my yard and trid o make yourself famous with this battle that you fucking pused out of. If anyone should be getting neg rep it should be you from me. I was so excited about doing this and then with no warning ang no real good reason you up and quite. I think you knew you were going to loose. The thing that pissed me off the most the is that you went, sucked Monkeystyles dick and got him ot change the aftermath you you could keep making GFX and not have to closed down your thread with your shity ass GFX.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey like I said before, if anyone wants to take C4s spot I'm up for it cause I really want to finish this thing

Let it die Weebo.

Now lets get back on topic. LOL HulkStar has no rep and can't speak English

C4

Just to make this one thing clear, I didn't quit because of that fag HulkStar, now check out his PM:

ok you fucking fag..
Whats your issue with me? To me i think its because I called your begining work crappy and choppy...

I apologized, and you said thats it.. You gave me your word.. And in life at least to me.. A man's word is his prized possesion...

Then, you started going saying oh I request the same stuff from you and weebo dude fuck you Not once did i do that!!!
Suck my mother fucking cock If you show me a request i filled out that is the same thing as another in weebo's thread...
I will be your bitch for as long as i am on IWF...
And never speak to you again....
About the No Way Out Request..

JACKASS!! Read the requests One is a Poster Here it is

and four match requests[to you c4]
Here they are.. May I say they were pretty good too
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152
/uBTHCCREW/HHHVBiGShow.png

So
"brother" you suck not me you suck... You suck huge ass motherfuckig balls.. Im the nicest guy in the world yet some stupid ass punk online tries me for something so dumb?? Dude go get a gf..play a sport.. or just go outside..
In other words

GET A LIFE
so unless you stop being a dickwad Ima act real cool and preserved...
I'l review you if i want, or need 2..
I'l request you if I want to..
So if you dont fill em out, review back or w.e it is.. Whatever your a nobody just some fraking closet nerd..

I
hope your thread dies cause mine was the first and the best and always will be. You came to my turf and stepped into my yard and trid o make yourself famous with this battle that you fucking pused out of.

That's right Weebo, I really am one asshole :disgust1:

Sorry C4, but I found a hilarious part in the PM HulkStar sent.

PM said:
I will be your bitch for as long as i am on IWF...
He will be your bitch as long as he is here. :laugh:

Anyway, the guy is just going to be a pussy and come here C4. He's defeated, so he will just be a pussy

HulkStar

Yeah Great Im the fucking rebel of IWF...
Anybody else have red?? You guys are mean and BKB for some reason I like to capitalize random words..
and shut up about language ass...

Anyways yeah someone change this to the IWF FLAME WAR C4 AND HULKSTAR
This shit sucks dick man I have no rep there for I cant request and Peepshow you neg repped me :'(

You know if you guys have soooo many issues with Hulkstar then post in my thread...
you guys are cyber bullies :[

Simple. If you don't want neg rep, stop trying to act like a big man and bag everyone. No-one is going to rep you if you try to flame everyone