The issues with the Creature known as "Woman"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Alright, recently a while ago I crushed on this girl so hard (who is also my bestie) it drove me into obsession. After a while, I knew it wasn't right so I admitted myself into counselling, I was able to move on, and she started dating this guy from England.

A while ago she questioned me on it I told her the full story and she was cool with that, so now I know we're in the friend zone. However out of the blue she started texting me again and over the last couple of days we've been swapping sex stories. Now I know it's regular for friends of the opposite sex to talk about their sexcapades but than she asked me if she wanted to hang out, and I said why not (I figure as a friend, sure), so she's coming over to my place next weekend. I kinda wanna hook up with this girl now that I know I can't date her, but at the same time I don't wanna jeopardize the friendship. How should I go about this boys?

Well here is my advice to you, or at least what I would do in the situation. If the two of you are having sexual conversations and she is coming to you’re home, more than likely it has crossed her mind as well. So why not play it by ear and see where it goes from there. I would make small gestures here and there to get her thinking about sex, that is if you two aren’t already talking about it. I mean, try making little innocent comments when the opportunity comes up and it will definitely be on her mind. Also, lick your lips innocently from time to time and watch her reaction. If she shows sigs of interest try to hold her and see how she reacts. Then if the two of you start cuddling, go in for a kiss. I can almost guarantee you, that you will have her in your bed after that. There is no harm in trying something but if she ignores advances or plays them off then don’t chance it. However, at least make an attempt if you want the hookup.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well guys, I mentioned I was going to talk to the lady I’m talking to about the previous relationship with her friend on Saturday. Anyway, tonight she and I were talking on the phone and she was joking about giving my number to one of her friends, and then I slipped up and joked back with her saying one of them already has it… I stopped right there and was like, “You fucking idiot!†To my surprise, she laughed and mentioned that she already knew something happened between me and her friend. I then asked her what all she knew and she went on to tell me what her friend had told her… before she even set us up. I asked her why didn’t she say anything sooner, and she asked me the same thing. So I laughed and said fair enough. I asked if she was pissed about the previous relationship and she assured me that she wasn’t because it happened before she and I. Also she said she respects me for breaking off the relationship with her friend once I found out about the boyfriend. Man, I’m so relieved about this situation now! Anyway, your boy is going to get some sleep because he is going to have a fucking awesome Saturday once he wakes up! Peace!

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
So a little update on my situation:

That girl I found out had been banging my buddy again (who she was previously dating) and a bunch of other guys behind her boyfriend's back and it actually made me kind of disgusted. However, I know this person very well.. and I wish her the best. I kinda still had that school boy crush so I told her that and told her that she was a lot better than what she made herself out to be and that I would not message her anymore because I need to move on with my life. I really sincerely hope that she clears her head one day and gets her head in the clouds because right now she's kind of becoming a loser which is really disappointing because I know how much of a good person she is.

Maybe I love this girl.. I don't know. But if that's the case... like the old saying goes if you love something set it free.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well everyone, your pal Swamps is single again. My now ex-girlfriend just broke up with me less than an hour ago through a text message. I really haven’t got the energy or the drive to post what had been going on lately. Anyway, it seems like whenever I’m a jerk to a woman I am able to keep a relationship longer than three weeks, than when I’m actually a nice guy to females. Oh well, this motherfucker has already texted someone’s friend and will be drilling someone’s best friend tomorrow night… guess who is getting pictures of her best friend bent across her bed tomorrow night?

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I'm settling for one night stands for the next 4-5 years.

I swear to god, I'm not gonna even give a girl my number. Unless she's down for a booty call... than I'm down.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post here. But I got a story I can't pass up.

Friday night I reunited with my best friend and of course we just had to do something crazy, so we ended up going up to Niagara Falls for the night. While I was there I saw this chick with the nicest body and certainly enough.. 'che boy did some people proud up here in Pulse. But the fucked up thing was that she let me go bareback in her (which btw is a little reckless, anybody reading don't do it... I was really drunk and forgot about condoms). And I really should have asked if she had done this before but than I got a random text from her yesterday... and I didn't even get her number! I was pretty shocked and told her that it was a one night stand. And that she should honestly have more of them to know where to draw the line.

Do I seriously give that of dick away? I mean really it's not like I even have a huge dick or anything but every girl I get wants more.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Since this is my thread and I haven’t posted in a while, I thought I would drop a few lines in this thread. Anyway, my most recent ex that broke up with me through a text, I’ve been dating her friend (chick from one of the stories in the original post… yes, I stole her from her b/f but oh well) for the past three weeks now. I really can’t say things are going great, or even good for that matter, since we have been fighting quite often. Even so to the point that I have tried to walk away twice, but things happen and I won’t go into them.

Anyway, I really don’t feel too comfortable talking about a lot of things, so I’ll chill for now.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
You know looking back at this thread I think it's funny how we all talked about our issues with women, but nobody ever mentioned all the dumb shit that we do that possiply makes them this way. Being an 18 year old in a 22 year old's body has kind of made me realize that the choices we make impact these people forever - so I have a situation which may be behind some reasoning.

A while ago my buddy started dating this girl - I was happy for him at first but after I met her I saw that she was not a good fit for him because she was a little too wild for him (and flirted quite heavily with me). Anyways, one night we were party hopping and we dropped my buddy's gf off and let her have her fun for the night. After much of my usual party accessories we ended up at the party she was at and was all over me (I was not okay with this at first but didn't both to say anything).

Anyways a couple weeks go by and her and my buddy break up, than that weekend me and my bro run into her at my buddy's place and once again she's drunk and easy. So she's all over me again and I just played cool, but than she asks to go for a walk. I figure since they weren't dating.. what the hell? So I take the dog out and her and I made out for a bit without my buddy knowing, and we both came upstairs like nothing happened.

Than just this last week we were at the same place doing our usual stuff (I actually stayed away from any drugs when she was around) and she shows up with two other guys. So I figure "Okay, it's game on". Right as soon as we got there I did some shit with her than to take the dog out and run into this cute girl in the main lobby and happen to notice she's drinking, so I told her to come on up. Now I have two girls in my company and one's giving me attention while the other's just doing her thing. So what do I do? Bang the shit out of this girl while the main one walks in. She got some pissed off right as soon as I was done she stripped off her clothes and was like "Let's go!". Trust me boys, ladies know you're not joking when you're on nut number 2.

I haven't told me buddy about anything that's happened between us, and personally I don't think he needs to know considering at one point in time or another we always seem to be handed each other's sloppy seconds. We really don't care too much about girls to get into arguements or fights over them. But my piece of advice boys - if you got a wild girl after you.. the best thing you can do to get her attention is to go bang another girl. And if you can't think that way, well, than you're a B.N.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
You know looking back at this thread I think it's funny how we all talked about our issues with women, but nobody ever mentioned all the dumb shit that we do that possiply makes them this way. Being an 18 year old in a 22 year old's body has kind of made me realize that the choices we make impact these people forever - so I have a situation which may be behind some reasoning.

A while ago my buddy started dating this girl - I was happy for him at first but after I met her I saw that she was not a good fit for him because she was a little too wild for him (and flirted quite heavily with me). Anyways, one night we were party hopping and we dropped my buddy's gf off and let her have her fun for the night. After much of my usual party accessories we ended up at the party she was at and was all over me (I was not okay with this at first but didn't both to say anything).

Anyways a couple weeks go by and her and my buddy break up, than that weekend me and my bro run into her at my buddy's place and once again she's drunk and easy. So she's all over me again and I just played cool, but than she asks to go for a walk. I figure since they weren't dating.. what the hell? So I take the dog out and her and I made out for a bit without my buddy knowing, and we both came upstairs like nothing happened.

Than just this last week we were at the same place doing our usual stuff (I actually stayed away from any drugs when she was around) and she shows up with two other guys. So I figure "Okay, it's game on". Right as soon as we got there I did some shit with her than to take the dog out and run into this cute girl in the main lobby and happen to notice she's drinking, so I told her to come on up. Now I have two girls in my company and one's giving me attention while the other's just doing her thing. So what do I do? Bang the shit out of this girl while the main one walks in. She got some pissed off right as soon as I was done she stripped off her clothes and was like "Let's go!". Trust me boys, ladies know you're not joking when you're on nut number 2.

I haven't told me buddy about anything that's happened between us, and personally I don't think he needs to know considering at one point in time or another we always seem to be handed each other's sloppy seconds. We really don't care too much about girls to get into arguements or fights over them. But my piece of advice boys - if you got a wild girl after you.. the best thing you can do to get her attention is to go bang another girl. And if you can't think that way, well, than you're a B.N.

This story is so absurd made me laugh a bit.