The issues with the Creature known as "Woman"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Due to popular request from some awesome posters here at the Pulse Nation, I have decided to make this thread about relationships or the very not as popular as you think friend with benefits! In opening post of this thread, in which I hope you crazy bastards share your stories too, I will only speak of the three encounters I have had in the past two weeks with the crazy females of the World. This thread also sheds some light that we men folk are “NOT†always the assholes that women make us out to be… to an extent, I suppose. Without any further hesitation… Let the drama unravel!

Story one begins right after I returned to my home state of Georgia (Well not really my home state I suppose since I was actually born in Frankfort, Germany but you get the point, regardless) after my most recent deployment to the fantastic World of The Middle East. Anyway, one of my close friends, who I deployed with, has been telling me for weeks that one f his wife’s friends wanted to meet me, so he showed me picks and since I found her attractive I decided to meet up with the chick. Anyway, the chick lives with my friend and his wife so this made things very convenient to meet up and get to know each other. Skip ahead, I ended up spending the night with the chick and the next morning she is waking me up at five in the morning telling me I had to leave because her boyfriend was going to be picking her up in a few hours. Damn, this caught me off guard because I didn’t know she was seeing someone. Anyway, I leave my friend’s house but later in the day she texts me wanting me to see each other again but couldn’t until her boyfriend went some damn where that I didn’t care enough to remember. Regardless, I’ve been seeing her behind her boyfriend’s back for two weeks now, but to be honest I guess I don’t feel bad because if she wasn’t doing this with me it would probably be some other guy. My friend’s wife told me she actually caught feelings for me but can’t find a way to leave her current boyfriend. Which, I don’t care if she does because she is only nineteen and doesn’t really know what she wants. I’ll also be seeing her again next weekend, and maybe during the middle of the week.

Story two: This one actually pissed me off and still pisses me off. Me and my best friend (not the same friend from story one) picked up a couple of girls we knew (one who I think he is dating now) to hang out with earlier this week. Anyway, we go out to my friend’s farm and build a fire, and one thing leads to another and he has the chick he is dating now and I ended up hooking up with her friend (who also happens to be my former fiancée’s best friend). At the end of the night, my friend and his newfound romantic interest gets into an altercation so I ended up taking the other chick home, but we ended up hanging out for a few more hours. Anyway, things were going good I thought except for the fact she kept venting about her ex. Then she asks me not to tell anyone of what happened tonight, because she actually thinks she ay have a connection to a new guy she is dating. However, she did tell me I could keep the videos we made (Blazey, I swear if we ever hang out I will show you ever video in my cellular phone brother) that same night. Once again, I guess I can’t hold it against her since she is also young and the same age as the chick from story one.

Story three: This story has been on going for two years now. Anyway, this is a friend I actually at one time wanted an emotional relationship with up until this past June. Anyway, I will just talk about what has happened the past few days. She and I went out on Thursday and I ended up spending the night with her and left thinking that we were just friends as always. Then last night she hits my phone up with a number of guilt tripping text messages. I tried to explain to her why we never became more than friends, you know posting negative shit about me on facebook after I call her out on bullshit and the entire world sees it, trying to make me jealous with other males, and comparing me to other males (I’m sorry but you guys seen what I look like and I take it personally when I compared to lesser males… huge turn off!), and keep thinking I’m going to run back to her after something doesn’t work out (not a “Romantic†back up option behind any guy). So to get her to stop texting me I told her we will talk later, so I hope her sleeping for a while will put her in a more reasonable mood later when I try to explain all of this to her again. I do doubt it will help but it is worth a shot. Anyway, I’m leaving out a lot more of this story, so I’m sorry if this seems a little to vague.

Anyway, you guys see a trend here? Chicks are doing the same shit that we men folk get accused of all the time and what we get slammed for by others. So, Pulse Nation, why not include some of your stories on the opposite Gender (Ladies of Pulse, feel free to do the same)!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright I guess I'll throw mine out there. In my 14 year life, I've had one real "Expierence" with a woman.
It happened in 4th grade when I was 9.

You see, I was a lot more of a perv at 9 than most kids. Me and my friend Cameron were already checking out girls and talking about jacking off while other kids weren't really concerned with that. Anyway I had a big crush on this girl Stephanie. Just by amazing chance, she sat next to me. We talked and joked around everyday and my feelings grew. She didn't show any signs of loving me but she certainly thought of me as a good friend. Even better, she was friends with my sister so she'd come to my house a lot and I'd chat with her. Then our class got moved into groups of four. As luck would have it, she was with me again. I started summoning up the courage to ask her out and my sister encouraged me so I did. It was in school and I was like "So Stephanie I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight". She said yes and my heart went into my throat. It lasted about half an hour. She told her friends at recess but they didn't support her. Instead they said... "ha ha you're going out with someone", "I can't believe you're going out with him", "why would you go out with him, he's so ugly". Now I'm not some handsome stud or anything but I'm better than average and certainly not ugly so that one hurt a lot. So she completely turns around and denies going out with me. There went my months of talking to her and my super happiness. Now you'd think that we'd still be friends right? Wrong. She just stopped talking to me and one time she said "I hate that boy I swear". Now I wasn't even on a name basis with her. It was the only time I'd ever cried over a girl. Now I haven't spoken to the bitch in 5 years. Amazing how girls can do this eh?

Reactions: 1 person

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Thank you for actually responding to my thread! You rock sir!

Anyway, that does suck to read about you experience with that chick man. Keep in mind your very young and these things are going to happen…. Frequently over the years. Women are something I can’t put my finger on and probably never will. As a matter of fact, one of my best female friends, that I’ve known for several years now, text me this past Sunday and wanted to come over to do the nasty. I mean I reminded her that she had a boyfriend but she insisted that she didn’t care. Anyway, I guess I shouldn’t complain since I really don’t have any commitments to most girls I’ve been seeing, but feeling like a home wrecker can have its moments on your thoughts. Anyway, time to drink another beer…

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Perhaps some of you should take the clue that women are from Venus and men are from Mars. And if you treat them like shit and like objects they get made into the shitty females we sometimes end up dealing with. Perhaps the word "creature" is abit demeaning and I wonder why you end up in alot of these issues Swamps. BTW, this is not a personal attack on you at all or anyone. Just food for thought.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I do not refer to women as "Creatures" outside of the topic of this thread. It was simply to add humor to the name of the topic. Nothing more and nothing less.

Walter South

Reaction score
In my opinion I cannot stand the idea of a one night stand. I am not a guy who bases sex merely on only if I have a relationship, but just seeing a girl for a sexual encounter would bug the crap out of me. Also, if I found out they had a boyfriend or something, it would crush me beyond belief. Cheating is the most fucked up thing in the world to me. Yes I have had experiences of being cheated on. I do not judge people and maybe I am a bit more of a sensitive guy than most, but I just do not see how people can be that heartless.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
As far as the thread goes, yeah men and women are both like that, it's how life is and I can agree some what with the both of you here on things, Messiah is right with how women(and even the men) who are like this most of the time was made this way by how others in the past have done them, but Swamps is right about how men get talked about this way where women don't as much and they do it just as much or more then men do and they don't get nearly as much crap for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I think is a valid discussion so I will re open this thread...

And you will never figure women out man...I spent thousands of hours talking to hundreds of them over my 37 years and I still can't figure them out...

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
And you will never figure women out man...I spent thousands of hours talking to hundreds of them over my 37 years and I still can't figure them out...

I agree with this. We will never figure them out. They are alot sneakier than us too. I mean I don't know how many times they just baffled me. I'm a pretty straight to the point type of person and have a very low tolerance of females "games" and "lying". I'll just fuck your best friend or sister or something if you play me for a fool.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I agree females can be frustrating. But I've had the same girl for about a year and a half now (on a non-committed basis now after going on and off for periods of time), and though I find her to be somewhat unreliable in the fact that she has chosen to hang out with her one chick friend over me in the past (do I ever hate her fucking friend), you gotta sacrifice for love. Obviously not everyone is out there looking for love, some folks just like to fuck and dump and I'm down with that, but if your psychology is that you just wanna 'fuck with' a girl, prepared to be fucked back with. I personally know that my girl isn't going to fuck around on me, cause that's just not her. In fact, she's pretty much madly in love with me. I chalk her choosing her friend on occasion up to a couple of things. The first being that she doesn't want to seem too clingy. Since I told her I didn't want to call our deal a 'relationship', I think she feels she'll scare me off if she is all over me all the time. The second being that she can be a bit socially akward, and feels uncomfortable turning down offers to do things in fear that she'll lose her friend. On the two occasions that it happened in the past few months I was fucking livid at first, but it all goes away with time. At the end of the day, she's in love with me, and if I was ever in love with someone, it would be her. At the end of the day, you have to know how to choose them really. If you have even the slightest idea they'll be unfaithful, disrespectful, or two faced, it's best to cut your losses and not even pursue that hoe.

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I agree females can be frustrating. But I've had the same girl for about a year and a half now (on a non-committed basis now after going on and off for periods of time), and though I find her to be somewhat unreliable in the fact that she has chosen to hang out with her one chick friend over me in the past (do I ever hate her fucking friend), you gotta sacrifice for love. Obviously not everyone is out there looking for love, some folks just like to fuck and dump and I'm down with that, but if your psychology is that you just wanna 'fuck with' a girl, prepared to be fucked back with. I personally know that my girl isn't going to fuck around on me, cause that's just not her. In fact, she's pretty much madly in love with me. I chalk her choosing her friend on occasion up to a couple of things. The first being that she doesn't want to seem too clingy. Since I told her I didn't want to call our deal a 'relationship', I think she feels she'll scare me off if she is all over me all the time. The second being that she can be a bit socially akward, and feels uncomfortable turning down offers to do things in fear that she'll lose her friend. On the two occasions that it happened in the past few months I was fucking livid at first, but it all goes away with time. At the end of the day, she's in love with me, and if I was ever in love with someone, it would be her. At the end of the day, you have to know how to choose them really. If you have even the slightest idea they'll be unfaithful, disrespectful, or two faced, it's best to cut your losses and not even pursue that hoe.

I had no idea she'd dump me 30 minutes after I asked her out.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I take you no longer fuck with 9 year olds, correct?

Seriously though, you were 9. I mean, sure, that encounter could have left an imprint on you, but you're not scarred for life, and you're far from being qualified to call your lovelife hopeless. Surely even you realize there's a difference between that and grown up issues.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I take you no longer fuck with 9 year olds, correct?

Seriously though, you were 9. I mean, sure, that encounter could have left an imprint on you, but you're not scarred for life, and you're far from being qualified to call your lovelife hopeless. Surely even you realize there's a difference between that and grown up issues.

Yes even me realizes that.

The Viper

Reaction score
I've never been in a relationship and even I don't get women.

One of my best buddies is going through some shit that is as confusing as can be with a girl. He's been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. In the past, she was hurt emotionally by her ex-boyfriend so she's taking time to find the right guy. They've been seeing each other but she says that there dating but they're not boyfriend and girlfriend (whatever that means) so already he's confused as shit. They go out a lot. Have nice dinners. Hold hands. Kiss in public but....she still says they're not official.

As Seth Rollins said, what is that, Michael? What is that?!?! They kiss in public. They go out on dates but they're not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. And this has been going on for pretty much a half year. I just don't get it. And sometimes she goes off on him for unknown reasons and then she posts her feelings about the situation on Facebook for everyone to see. Stuff like "maybe it wasnt meant to be...". All that shit. Then the next day, she apologizes. Then the same shit happens a couple of days later. It's a vicious circle. I don't know what she wants. He doesn't know what she wants and in don't even think SHE knows what she wants. Ridiculous.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I've never been in a relationship and even I don't get women.

One of my best buddies is going through some shit that is as confusing as can be with a girl. He's been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. In the past, she was hurt emotionally by her ex-boyfriend so she's taking time to find the right guy. They've been seeing each other but she says that there dating but they're not boyfriend and girlfriend (whatever that means) so already he's confused as shit. They go out a lot. Have nice dinners. Hold hands. Kiss in public but....she still says they're not official.

As Seth Rollins said, what is that, Michael? What is that?!?! They kiss in public. They go out on dates but they're not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. And this has been going on for pretty much a half year. I just don't get it. And sometimes she goes off on him for unknown reasons and then she posts her feelings about the situation on Facebook for everyone to see. Stuff like "maybe it wasnt meant to be...". All that shit. Then the next day, she apologizes. Then the same shit happens a couple of days later. It's a vicious circle. I don't know what she wants. He doesn't know what she wants and in don't even think SHE knows what she wants. Ridiculous.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I'd break up with her, she sounds like a nutcase.