The issues with the Creature known as "Woman"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Okay, my story is getting a little more interesting I suppose. Well, confusing, I guess. Anyway, earlier tonight, my friend text me, and he told me not to talk to the other girl because his wife’s friend (the girl from the original post) is telling him to tell me not to pursue anything with her. I ask my friend what is going on and explain to him that the other girl informed me that his wife’s friend was wanting us to become an item. My friend tells me that she said that she still has a thing for me and that she didn’t want seeing her friend and myself hook up. Then I tell him that there is no reason for her to get jealous and that she was the one who broke it off with me because she was the one already in a relationship not me. She tells him that she isn’t mad at me for the situation but mad at her friend for violating “The Girl Codeâ€â€¦ Wow, what the fuck is a girl code? Rep for anyone who can enlighten me with a legit answer on that because I’m getting nothing but garbage from Google…

Anyway, my bad for side tracking… I ask my friend is this a vengeance thing and if the two girls were fighting. He continues to tell me no and that both like me and that they were arguing over the situation earlier. I asked my friend if I was the one causing the issues and if I should just stop talking to both, so he tells me I wasn’t causing any problems and that I didn’t have to stop talking to either one. I told him, I didn’t want to cause any issues with his wife and both of the girls either and he told me not to worry about it and that it wouldn’t. Well, I’m through venting about this for now.

I just say above all else, be careful. Women are the best at revenge buddy. The girl code could be as my friend, don't mess with a guy I slept with but it could be even stricter than that.

Reactions: 1 person

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
So I guess my last theory was wrong than?

Out of curiosity my man, are you interested in pursuing a commitment with either of these girls?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Okay, my story is getting a little more interesting I suppose. Well, confusing, I guess. Anyway, earlier tonight, my friend text me, and he told me not to talk to the other girl because his wife’s friend (the girl from the original post) is telling him to tell me not to pursue anything with her. I ask my friend what is going on and explain to him that the other girl informed me that his wife’s friend was wanting us to become an item. My friend tells me that she said that she still has a thing for me and that she didn’t want seeing her friend and myself hook up. Then I tell him that there is no reason for her to get jealous and that she was the one who broke it off with me because she was the one already in a relationship not me. She tells him that she isn’t mad at me for the situation but mad at her friend for violating “The Girl Codeâ€â€¦ Wow, what the fuck is a girl code? Rep for anyone who can enlighten me with a legit answer on that because I’m getting nothing but garbage from Google…

Anyway, my bad for side tracking… I ask my friend is this a vengeance thing and if the two girls were fighting. He continues to tell me no and that both like me and that they were arguing over the situation earlier. I asked my friend if I was the one causing the issues and if I should just stop talking to both, so he tells me I wasn’t causing any problems and that I didn’t have to stop talking to either one. I told him, I didn’t want to cause any issues with his wife and both of the girls either and he told me not to worry about it and that it wouldn’t. Well, I’m through venting about this for now.

My understanding is the girl code is you don't date or do a guy who you've dated or been with or have a thing for. Same as the guy thing. If your buddy is doing something with a chick would you do something with that chick.

Reactions: 1 person

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
So I guess my last theory was wrong than?

Out of curiosity my man, are you interested in pursuing a commitment with either of these girls?

I actually wanted to pursue something with the first female back in Jan, but she had/has a boyfriend. The second female, I'm just talking to her getting to know her right now. Like I said both girls are nine years younger than I am, and I'm thinking maybe it wouldn't be best to pursue anything with either of them. However, I know I'm a guy and we know how we are when we have women we find attractive pursuing us aggressively.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I actually wanted to pursue something with the first female back in Jan, but she had/has a boyfriend. The second female, I'm just talking to her getting to know her right now. Like I said both girls are nine years younger than I am, and I'm thinking maybe it wouldn't be best to pursue anything with either of them. However, I know I'm a guy and we know how we are when we have women we find attractive pursuing us aggressively.

Hahaha no doubt, brah. Age is really just a number and if they want the same thing that you want it makes sense. Considering that first girl put you through that head game I'd personally scratch that one. Also take into the fact that she hasn't broken up with her boyfriend yet indicates that (like you said) she is indecisive, and I'm sure you know as well as I do in a relationship that is no run to deal with.

If this second girl has not done anything to put you through a rough situation, she may very well be a viable option. And the fact that she's pursuing you aggressively says something well. I would give this a shot if I was you.

But than again, I trust you will do the right thing.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Swamps, just take my advice, tread with caution. This cunt rag is inexperienced.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well Pulse Nation, my story is getting a little weirder…

Anyway, this weekend I’m chilling after work and I get a call from the girl I’m talking to and she asks me if I want to go with her and her friend to hang out. Her friend is the other girl I told you guys about in the original post and this current situation. I was baffled but I said sure and ended up hanging out with them. Yes, it was weird as hell and I felt uncomfortable because the girl I’m talking to has no clue what happened between me and the other girl. So anyway, we end up back at my place hanging out and watching movies and its really late so they decide to spend the night. Let me go ahead and say, no one slept together. As a matter of fact, I let the girls sleep in my bed and I slept on my couch. Around four in the morning I’m still up so I walk outside to smoke a black and the second girl walks out and sits next to me. She is real flirty and tells me my current romantic interest is asleep. I tell her it doesn’t matter if she is asleep or awake that nothing is going to happen and that she had her chance and told her it was even more messed up she had a boyfriend and didn’t tell me beforehand. We went on for what seemed like forever. Finally, I get up and tell her I’m going to the store… ALONE… to get some more smokes. I intentionally stay gone for at least an hour, hoping she fell asleep so we could avoid any conflicts. So, I get back and thank God she is, or at least she isn’t in the living room. When the morning comes, I take the second girl home and end up spending a little more time with the girl I’m talking to. Anyway, we are getting along great. We can talk on the phone for hours at a time and we text each other constantly. We are clicking very well so far, and haven’t seen any red flags in anything yet.

Anyway, she asks me out of the blue tonight how I knew her friend. I froze up like a pop sickle. After a few seconds, I kind of played it off and told her I knew her through my friends, which wasn’t a lie. However, I didn’t tell her what happened before, but I think she kind of suspects something happened because she mentioned something about the friend being really wild and suspecting her of being unfaithful to her boyfriend. Again I played it off and acted dumb. Anyway, the three of us are going to be doing a road trip sometime soon, so that is going to be interesting too… It seems like we are going to be hanging out quite often.

Honestly guys, I think I’m fucked in this situation. I want to go ahead and tell her what happened, but I also think I should just leave it alone. I’m sure she is going to find out sooner rather than later though.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well Pulse Nation, my story is getting a little weirder…

Anyway, this weekend I’m chilling after work and I get a call from the girl I’m talking to and she asks me if I want to go with her and her friend to hang out. Her friend is the other girl I told you guys about in the original post and this current situation. I was baffled but I said sure and ended up hanging out with them. Yes, it was weird as hell and I felt uncomfortable because the girl I’m talking to has no clue what happened between me and the other girl. So anyway, we end up back at my place hanging out and watching movies and its really late so they decide to spend the night. Let me go ahead and say, no one slept together. As a matter of fact, I let the girls sleep in my bed and I slept on my couch. Around four in the morning I’m still up so I walk outside to smoke a black and the second girl walks out and sits next to me. She is real flirty and tells me my current romantic interest is asleep. I tell her it doesn’t matter if she is asleep or awake that nothing is going to happen and that she had her chance and told her it was even more messed up she had a boyfriend and didn’t tell me beforehand. We went on for what seemed like forever. Finally, I get up and tell her I’m going to the store… ALONE… to get some more smokes. I intentionally stay gone for at least an hour, hoping she fell asleep so we could avoid any conflicts. So, I get back and thank God she is, or at least she isn’t in the living room. When the morning comes, I take the second girl home and end up spending a little more time with the girl I’m talking to. Anyway, we are getting along great. We can talk on the phone for hours at a time and we text each other constantly. We are clicking very well so far, and haven’t seen any red flags in anything yet.

Anyway, she asks me out of the blue tonight how I knew her friend. I froze up like a pop sickle. After a few seconds, I kind of played it off and told her I knew her through my friends, which wasn’t a lie. However, I didn’t tell her what happened before, but I think she kind of suspects something happened because she mentioned something about the friend being really wild and suspecting her of being unfaithful to her boyfriend. Again I played it off and acted dumb. Anyway, the three of us are going to be doing a road trip sometime soon, so that is going to be interesting too… It seems like we are going to be hanging out quite often.

Honestly guys, I think I’m fucked in this situation. I want to go ahead and tell her what happened, but I also think I should just leave it alone. I’m sure she is going to find out sooner rather than later though.

You know that when you mask something it just gets bigger until it destroys you. Tell her now

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
If I was you, I'd find a way to ditch this third wheel you that keeps trying to get close to you when you take this road trip by playing dumb again. Cuz from what it sounds like, it seems like that girl that you were seeing behind her boyfriend's back is now trying to make some pathetic attempts to stay close to you.

As far as the hiding thing goes, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Besides, it's not like you're the one who made the mistake... she's the one who cheated.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Well the girl is gonna be around regardless. You have to be honest but it could wreck what you have, it could not. Either way, hiding it or revealing it could destroy you're chances or not destroy you're chances. Just gotta man up and do what you think is best.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Alright, recently a while ago I crushed on this girl so hard (who is also my bestie) it drove me into obsession. After a while, I knew it wasn't right so I admitted myself into counselling, I was able to move on, and she started dating this guy from England.

A while ago she questioned me on it I told her the full story and she was cool with that, so now I know we're in the friend zone. However out of the blue she started texting me again and over the last couple of days we've been swapping sex stories. Now I know it's regular for friends of the opposite sex to talk about their sexcapades but than she asked me if she wanted to hang out, and I said why not (I figure as a friend, sure), so she's coming over to my place next weekend. I kinda wanna hook up with this girl now that I know I can't date her, but at the same time I don't wanna jeopardize the friendship. How should I go about this boys?

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well the girl is gonna be around regardless. You have to be honest but it could wreck what you have, it could not. Either way, hiding it or revealing it could destroy you're chances or not destroy you're chances. Just gotta man up and do what you think is best.

I see what it is you're saying about being honest with her, and I think I'll tell her on Saturday when we go out. I don't think she will walk away because of what happened before we got together but who knows for a fact. Yeah, I'm actually scared of doing it but its probably best I tell her now rather than her finding out later from the other chick.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright, recently a while ago I crushed on this girl so hard (who is also my bestie) it drove me into obsession. After a while, I knew it wasn't right so I admitted myself into counselling, I was able to move on, and she started dating this guy from England.

A while ago she questioned me on it I told her the full story and she was cool with that, so now I know we're in the friend zone. However out of the blue she started texting me again and over the last couple of days we've been swapping sex stories. Now I know it's regular for friends of the opposite sex to talk about their sexcapades but than she asked me if she wanted to hang out, and I said why not (I figure as a friend, sure), so she's coming over to my place next weekend. I kinda wanna hook up with this girl now that I know I can't date her, but at the same time I don't wanna jeopardize the friendship. How should I go about this boys?

I say go for it, it's better than driving yourself crazy