The issues with the Creature known as "Woman"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well, I guess I’ll add another post to this thread since another dating chapter closed a week ago. I had been dating this girl for about three weeks and after one fight we just ended. The fight really wasn’t (or at least I thought it wasn’t) that big of an issue. To be honest, it really wasn’t even a fight. I had been stressed out for a few weeks and had closed myself off from everyone. The whole post deployment anxiety, some serious health issues in my family, The Army starting its not so logical crap, and the stress of being a reservist and trying to go back into the civilian world had just had me down. One day she just started yelling and crying at me because I wouldn’t open up about what was wrong with me. I told her just give me a day or so and I’ll e able to talk and that moment wasn’t the best time to talk about everything. Anyway, she left my house and took all of her stuff saying she would talk to me later. Not even three hours later I check my Facebook and see that she deleted/blocked me and all that good stuff, so I text her and asked her what was up and she said she just couldn’t deal with the way I was acting. She text me back saying she wanted to have space and then talk later. Since I don’t do space or taking breaks I just told her to have a good life and hope life works out well for her.

To be honest, I really wasn’t that down about her breaking up with me. I was honestly thinking about doing it sooner myself, but I was hoping things would change my mind.

One thing she did that just totally turned me off, was she yelled at a guy in the Wal Mart parking lot just for backing up. The old man wasn’t even anywhere close to hitting either one of us. I told her in a calm voice that wasn’t cool to yell at someone like that, especially over something that didn’t even happen. She then started crying and telling me I was treating her like a child. A similar incident occurred in a Waffle House one night. The employees working there (one of which I know very well) were having a playful conversation about needing another stimulus package from the government. I was laughing and cutting up with them and she walked out and yelled “Yeah, so Obama can keep putting the government in debt”. I looked at my friend, apologized, and told him I wasn’t with her… and that she was the mentally challenged cousin of another friend.

Anyway, I’m just going to take a break from dating and just get my head on straight, I guess. Life is to short to be dealing with nonsense like that.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
One thing she did that just totally turned me off, was she yelled at a guy in the Wal Mart parking lot just for backing up. The old man wasn’t even anywhere close to hitting either one of us. I told her in a calm voice that wasn’t cool to yell at someone like that, especially over something that didn’t even happen. She then started crying and telling me I was treating her like a child. A similar incident occurred in a Waffle House one night. The employees working there (one of which I know very well) were having a playful conversation about needing another stimulus package from the government. I was laughing and cutting up with them and she walked out and yelled “Yeah, so Obama can keep putting the government in debt”. I looked at my friend, apologized, and told him I wasn’t with her… and that she was the mentally challenged cousin of another friend.

Not to say that this girl was a drug addict, but those are some common side effects of meth. If she's being delusional and flipping out over nothing I'd ask her if she was on drugs seeing as I come from a town where drugs are commonly distributed. (Seriously, the most popular thing in Woodstock is the methadone clinic) And I used to see things like that happening all the time :lol:

Btw, that snub was legendary.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I looked at my friend, apologized, and told him I wasn’t with her… and that she was the mentally challenged cousin of another friend.

:rofl: that made my fucking night.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
No comment. :lol:

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I guess it's time for a new one eh, since nobody has posted one I'll post one. This didn't so much piss me off, it just makes me wonder how girls think now a days.

As I was new to the city, I definitely wanted to get out and explore. One of my buddies works at the apple store in one of the very many malls around here so I figured while I was at it, I would visit him. Anyways, as I'm at the food court sitting and having a meal I saw this girl who (just by judging what she was wearing) was asking to be fucked. So I got up from my table and talked to her for a bit, long story short, I ended up running into her in the parking garage and hooking up with her in the back of her car. Afterwards, I handed her my number and let her know that our encounters were strictly based on sex (I'm currently not looking for a relationship seeing as I'm moving away in 5 months). So she called me up a few times throughout the last couple months and we banged at random spots. Than one day I texted her asking how she was and she never got back to me. Eventually I didn't want this girl to think I was stalking her so I haven't talked to her since.

Maybe if I could get a ladies perspective.. I obviously was keeping her satisfied, what do you think could have been the reason. Like we just, boom, stopped talking suddenly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I wouldn't say you were keeping her satisfied. Maybe she just likes to fuck random people. Or maybe she was post-op birdie. You gotta be careful these days.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Maybe she just likes to fuck random people.
Yep, and she's probably found some new random people to fuck, which unfortunately puts you out of the loop. Got to be prepared for things like that if you're playing that game. No biggie, just find another chick, probably shouldn't be too hard in Guelph eh?

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I guess it's time for a new one eh, since nobody has posted one I'll post one. This didn't so much piss me off, it just makes me wonder how girls think now a days.

As I was new to the city, I definitely wanted to get out and explore. One of my buddies works at the apple store in one of the very many malls around here so I figured while I was at it, I would visit him. Anyways, as I'm at the food court sitting and having a meal I saw this girl who (just by judging what she was wearing) was asking to be fucked. So I got up from my table and talked to her for a bit, long story short, I ended up running into her in the parking garage and hooking up with her in the back of her car. Afterwards, I handed her my number and let her know that our encounters were strictly based on sex (I'm currently not looking for a relationship seeing as I'm moving away in 5 months). So she called me up a few times throughout the last couple months and we banged at random spots. Than one day I texted her asking how she was and she never got back to me. Eventually I didn't want this girl to think I was stalking her so I haven't talked to her since.

Maybe if I could get a ladies perspective.. I obviously was keeping her satisfied, what do you think could have been the reason. Like we just, boom, stopped talking suddenly.

Hey bro, women are just as bad as men are when it comes to just cutting off a relationship without calling someone back, giving them the heads up that it is over. This kind of thing happens all of the time, and will keep happening until we are wiped out from existence. At least you were a man and told her up front that it was just a sexual based relationship, so you get my props on that. Especially, when the majority of the people in this World are to scared to do so, and just end up hurting someone worse by leading them on emotionally. I’m sure you will find another chick before to long (if you already haven’t, lol), and this will just be a random story to have a laugh about with your crew over a beer in years to come.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
First off, I apologize for the double post, but this is totally different from the previous post I responded to… or something like that, I suppose….

Anyway, I just want to share a story that is going on currently with the female gender and Swamps. Remember back to my original stories in the Original Post? Yeah, anyway, last night I’m chillin’ at my sister’s house and I get a notification on F/B that some female was wanting to add me as a friend, so I check out that we have two friends in common. One being one of the girls from one of my previous stories, and one of my best friend’s wife who hooked me and the other girl up for that previous encounter. So, I was like oh well, why not add her. Not even ten minutes later I get a random text and its her introducing herself to me and telling me that her friend (previous hook up girl) is wanting to hook the two of us up. I was totally blind sided because I haven’t spoke to the other chick in over a month, and thought that she was pissed off at me for whatever reason. So since last night, I’ve been texting, Iming, and talking to the new girl on the phone. She is kind of hot but she is almost ten years younger than me, which has been a reoccurring theme for me since I got back from Afghanistan.

I know females have been known to hook their friends up with guys they hooked up with in the past, but I’m unsure if I should pursue this or not….

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Hey bro, women are just as bad as men are when it comes to just cutting off a relationship without calling someone back, giving them the heads up that it is over. This kind of thing happens all of the time, and will keep happening until we are wiped out from existence. At least you were a man and told her up front that it was just a sexual based relationship, so you get my props on that. Especially, when the majority of the people in this World are to scared to do so, and just end up hurting someone worse by leading them on emotionally. I’m sure you will find another chick before to long (if you already haven’t, lol), and this will just be a random story to have a laugh about with your crew over a beer in years to come.

This wasn't a relationship. So no one has to call anyone to cut it off.

First off, I apologize for the double post, but this is totally different from the previous post I responded to… or something like that, I suppose….

Anyway, I just want to share a story that is going on currently with the female gender and Swamps. Remember back to my original stories in the Original Post? Yeah, anyway, last night I’m chillin’ at my sister’s house and I get a notification on F/B that some female was wanting to add me as a friend, so I check out that we have two friends in common. One being one of the girls from one of my previous stories, and one of my best friend’s wife who hooked me and the other girl up for that previous encounter. So, I was like oh well, why not add her. Not even ten minutes later I get a random text and its her introducing herself to me and telling me that her friend (previous hook up girl) is wanting to hook the two of us up. I was totally blind sided because I haven’t spoke to the other chick in over a month, and thought that she was pissed off at me for whatever reason. So since last night, I’ve been texting, Iming, and talking to the new girl on the phone. She is kind of hot but she is almost ten years younger than me, which has been a reoccurring theme for me since I got back from Afghanistan.

I know females have been known to hook their friends up with guys they hooked up with in the past, but I’m unsure if I should pursue this or not….

This is by far not normal. At all. So, don't expect different results.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Woah, this go a lot of comments haha. Gimme a lot of time to catch up on this.

@messy: Just because you fail to give a real girl an orgasm doesn't give you the right to question my ability to. I can assume that by her calling me three times a week she was definitely lovin' the d, not to mention the first time I had her screamin. BOOM! How d'ya like dem apples!

@Fuji: Yeah I wouldn't doubt it. Considering what she was wearing at the time and the type of girl seems like she could get it at any time.. I'm really not too hurt over it I mean like I said at this point with me heading out to Vancouver I'm just looking for someone to bang. I'm not really complaining I just think it's weird how she just kinda stopped talking... noemsayin'? And I'm actually in London now so there's plenty of girlies to go around :)

[MENTION=57]Swamps[/MENTION]: First off, thanks for the comment! :) I figured at that point we were both looking for the same thing, so why not be persistent about it? The last thing I wanted to do was lead someone on and get her caught up in thinking that it was romantic when really it wasn't.. shit happens way too much now-a-days. At this point like I said above I'm just waiting until I head out to Vancouver for college to actually start looking for a relationship, I don't really have anything to offer at this point other than a shitty job so that's no good. And to answer the question to your story... go for it, brah! The fact that you got a woman as your wingman is probably the best thing to your advantage, and the fact that you've already banged her can also work well in your favour :lol:. Trust me I've got plenty of wingwomen myself and I know how girls talk. It seems to do me some justice, two of which I have banged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Woah, this go a lot of comments haha. Gimme a lot of time to catch up on this.

@messy: Just because you fail to give a real girl an orgasm doesn't give you the right to question my ability to. I can assume that by her calling me three times a week she was definitely lovin' the d, not to mention the first time I had her screamin. BOOM! How d'ya like dem apples!

It's Messiah idiot. And if you wanna tag someone it's [MENTION=296]The Chosen Messiah[/MENTION]. Now to answer you're obvious idiocy. I never said you didn't give her an orgasm or questioned if you can doofus. No one cares what you can do, and I damn sure don't. So, in reply, I question you're ability to comprehend what people say so chances are you're unable to give her an orgasm. Personally, a women can fake it to. But I'm sure you would know that right? :lol: I liked my apples alot, but I wasn't the one complaining and trying to ask why she stopped talking to you. Like me and Fuji said, she maybe likes to get around. So, umm, wrong buddy. Then again, perhaps she left you alone because she found someone better? I don't care how you feel or take it but you're reply was uncalled for. So, do us all a favor and....

:stfu:

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
You know as much as I would love to prove you wrong. The bottom line is...

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still Blue.

Besides, I got enough evidence on these boards that suggests you're incompetent with the opposite sex so.. I can't even take you seriously.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Oh really? Says a twenty one year old who is wondering why a hoe stopped talking to him? :lol: You sure know alot. You couldn't prove me wrong if a professor wrote the damn manuscript. :LOL: Personally, dude I don't care about you're opinion just like you maybe don't care about mine. How about taking the time you're trying to argue with me for no reason (which you are) why don't you learn how to cut a decent promo in the fed and stop doing that tired ass shit you're doing.

But I'm glad you think that of me. :) Doofus.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Okay, my story is getting a little more interesting I suppose. Well, confusing, I guess. Anyway, earlier tonight, my friend text me, and he told me not to talk to the other girl because his wife’s friend (the girl from the original post) is telling him to tell me not to pursue anything with her. I ask my friend what is going on and explain to him that the other girl informed me that his wife’s friend was wanting us to become an item. My friend tells me that she said that she still has a thing for me and that she didn’t want seeing her friend and myself hook up. Then I tell him that there is no reason for her to get jealous and that she was the one who broke it off with me because she was the one already in a relationship not me. She tells him that she isn’t mad at me for the situation but mad at her friend for violating “The Girl Code”… Wow, what the fuck is a girl code? Rep for anyone who can enlighten me with a legit answer on that because I’m getting nothing but garbage from Google…

Anyway, my bad for side tracking… I ask my friend is this a vengeance thing and if the two girls were fighting. He continues to tell me no and that both like me and that they were arguing over the situation earlier. I asked my friend if I was the one causing the issues and if I should just stop talking to both, so he tells me I wasn’t causing any problems and that I didn’t have to stop talking to either one. I told him, I didn’t want to cause any issues with his wife and both of the girls either and he told me not to worry about it and that it wouldn’t. Well, I’m through venting about this for now.