The issues with the Creature known as "Woman"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
I'd break up with her, she sounds like a nutcase.

See, I've hung out with her a few times and she's kinda not. At least around me. I guess when its just him and her, she can be a pain when it comes to their relationship. The stories he tells me about what she says and whenever she goes off about something gives me a damn headache. It's nuts. I personally think he can do better (even though she's pretty, she just needs to realize not all guys are the same) but that's just me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
See, I've hung out with her a few times and she's kinda not. At least around me. I guess when its just him and her, she can be a pain when it comes to their relationship. The stories he tells me about what she says and whenever she goes off about something gives me a damn headache. It's nuts. I personally think he can do better (even though she's pretty, she just needs to realize not all guys are the same) but that's just me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

How old is she? Sounds like she is just indecisive and most younger girls don't know what they want.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Lol, there are some pretty funny stories on here. I've got tons of stories that would make your head spin, but this one is one my favs.

I met this girl while I was taking my nephew to play at a park. (Yes I exploited my nephew so I could meet some cute girls... what can I say it definitely works!) After a long conversation of talking for a while I pulled a number and started texting this girl, and as I was texting her she was sending me these texts with lots of smiley faces and letters and what not. So eventually she asked me if I wanted to go out and I agreed. When I went and picked her up she was dressed in a top with tons of cleavage, with fuck me lipstick and one of those "touch my ass" skirts (the best part were those perky tits of hers, I wanted to hold one... with my mouth). So anyways, I picked her up in my mom's Hyundai and when I picked her up it was kind of awkward cuz we didn't really say anything and I was like "Ugh... this is kinda weird" eventually I busted out some tunes and we started bumping and singing along and that seemed to lighten her up a little bit. We got to this place and we started doing all the cutesy little shit, she started feeding me and what not. Than she tells me "You know, I gotta secret to tell you" and the first thing I'm thinking is "Is this girl a transvestite, does she have a man?" cuz either of those would be a definite ptfo. She tells me "I'm a virgin" so I'm thinking "Alright I'm gonna do my best to respect this girl." So anyways I drove her back to my house and I started making out with her and what not, than we started getting into it. And this went on for a while, than on the third date she tells me "I think I love you." And in my head I'm like "Da fuck... love me?" That's way too far this early! So eventually I kinda told her in a nice way cuz I wanted to be respectful and not hurt her feelings that I didn't really feel the same way. After that.. things just kinda dissolved. She's lucky I chose to respect her, most guys just would have hit and quit it. I was about to, until she told me that.

I guess if there are any ladies reading this post, if you seriously plan on keeping yourself for marriage or somebody you REALLY love... don't dress and act like a slut.

Alex

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
See, this is what I mean by immature. lol, a virgin would damn sure not mention she's a virgin unless she was planning to be fucked. Personally, lol, some virgins become attached too easy and taking someone's virginity is a huge responsibility, cause you're setting the example and shit. I don't do virgins honestly.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Yeah man, or how they automatically think that everything is small is cute.

If a guy has a small dick, I don't think any girl's gonna come up to that guy and start petting his little tadpole going "Awww, that's so cute." cuz that's just gonna hurt his pride.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I wouldn't know nothing bout that. lol

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
You haven't? I took this girl that I've been seeing for the last couple of weeks to the keg, and as I was putting hot sauce on my steak she's like "Awww that bottle's so cute". Like a bottle of hot sauce... wtf? I mean I'm a pretty tolerant dude, I can even put up with a girl farting in front of me but there are some things that girls do that are just not attractive, and that's one of them.

Starlight

I was about 22 when I told him my first ex I was a virgin..he wasn't respectful and would wanna force the situation. Of course I wasn't stupid enough to just give it up lol. Smh

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I was about 22 when I told him my first ex I was a virgin..he wasn't respectful and would wanna force the situation. Of course I wasn't stupid enough to just give it up lol. Smh

Inexperience is no fun. I wouldn't have pushed the issue and might have deleted you're number out my phone. XD

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Starlight

Nobody likes rejection trust me, and that was a long time ago now its a different story...

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Nobody likes rejection trust me, and that was a long time ago now its a different story...

Actually some people in world do. Believe it or not. And JB I don't believe you're one now. #rickyunderwoodvoice