The Greatest Stable in the History of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah evolution were pretty awesome especially considering they held all the raw championships at one time. But DX were so fuckin awesome.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I would probably say DX, but since 2000 Evolution has been the best stable professional wrestling has seen by far. It had the components to make it extremely successful - the veteran (Flair), the powerhouse (Batista), the main eventer (Triple H) and the prodigy (Orton). I wish Orton was still the same character that he was back then.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
See, I can't contribute much to this discussion since I only began watching wrestling during 2004, so I don't know what the original DX were like or most of the other stables mentioned here.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
See, I can't contribute much to this discussion since I only began watching wrestling during 2004, so I don't know what the original DX were like or most of the other stables mentioned here.

I began watching in 2006 but I know a lot. The original DX was triple h Shawn michaels chyna and Rick rude. Shawn was the WWF and European champion but eventually triple h became the European champion. DX were villains but were so funny that when X PAC and the new age outlaws joined DX became babyfaces. They feuded with the nation of domination while making everyone's life a living hell.

Just watch a few old videos on YouTube and you'll catch on quickly.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I began watching in 2006 but I know a lot. The original DX was triple h Shawn michaels chyna and Rick rude. Shawn was the WWF and European champion but eventually triple h became the European champion. DX were villains but were so funny that when X PAC and the new age outlaws joined DX became babyfaces. They feuded with the nation of domination while making everyone's life a living hell.

Just watch a few old videos on YouTube and you'll catch on quickly.

Wikipedia? #WWWYKI

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How about those stables that were awesome but couldn't get over? Some that I can think of would be Straight Edge Society (they got massive heat, but look where Gallows and Serena are now), the Radicalz (Saturn and Malenko never clicked with the WWE fans), and Nexus (they also got massive heat, but Barrett and Punk were the only ones to really get over Otunga has more been pushed by WWE without really getting over).

W-olf

Reaction score
How did I forget the radicalz or Nexxus on that list , hey at least noone said Right to Censor lol .