The Greatest Stable in the History of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
I liked the Corporate Ministry... didn't last as long, but who hasn't worshipped their boss and offered up human sacrifices at 1 point or another?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I liked the heel Kaientai. They also didn't last as long as face Kaientai but who hasn't spanked women with a wooden paddle and almost castrate Val Venis?

The Viper

Reaction score
I liked the heel Kaientai. They also didn't last as long as face Kaientai but who hasn't spanked women with a wooden paddle and almost castrate Val Venis?

I CHOPPY CHOPPY YOUR PEE PEE!

That shit was classic. I loved DX in 97 but I think the greatest stable is The Ruthless Roundtable! DON'T HATE! APPRECIATE!!!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The four horsemen. All of them had pure wrestling talent and could cut a promo. Whether they were having singles matches tag matches or were cutting a promo you would watch

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Technically the Horsemen weren't a WWE stable though, but they were a great stable that set the tone for all to come after. I thought the Union was a dumb stable idea.

Reaction score
The Horsemen were great for the 80's and way early 90's, but I watched footage of them on the microphone, and Flair was the only entertaining character out of them in my opinion. Arn Anderson was terrible on a microphone hence the reason his career was cut short as soon as he hit WWE locker rooms for the second time.

When I see a stable, not only do I look for entertainment, but a perfect combination of superstars that fit each genre of wrestling, as well as each category. DX for example, HBK was in the world division until he left for awhile and HHH took over. Xpac was in the light heavyweight division, New Age Outlaws in the tag team division, and Chyna and/or Tori Wilson in the womens

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The Horsemen were great for the 80's and way early 90's, but I watched footage of them on the microphone, and Flair was the only entertaining character out of them in my opinion. Arn Anderson was terrible on a microphone hence the reason his career was cut short as soon as he hit WWE locker rooms for the second time.

Anderson was always more of the "strong, silent type" sort of performer, so he didn't need to say a lot to get his point across. Not sure how that equates to him being bad on the mic. Also, Blanchard was easily as entertaining as Flair in some of his promos.

Finally, Anderson quit competing in 1997 due to neck and back injuries and was already transitioning to a road agent by the time of his second run with WWE. Not sure where you got the information about his career being cut short from, but its wrong.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Anderson was great on the mic and that a fact

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I was always a big Hart Foundation kind of guy. So yeah, them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Eh the hart foundation. They were mostly just a tag team. They only had a short stable. And none of them are really that famous except Bret.

Tully Blanchard had great mic skills and was a beast in the ring
Ric flair well he's a god
Arn anderson's mic skills might not have been that good but he was a tough mother fucker who put people down.
Barry Windham was probably the best pure wrestler in the group. Everything he did was beautiful.

So yeah the four horsemen are the best

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
None of them are that famous? Davey Boy, Owen, and Pillman aren't that famous? Ugh...just wow

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Apparently.

The Four Horseman were not a WWE stable. They were a NWA/WCW stable.