The Greatest Stable in the History of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright well the greatest stable in wwe history I would say was DX (Triple H, Chyna, The Road Dogg, X Pac, and Billy Gunn)

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
My favorite WWE stable was The York Foundation

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
In all seriousness Heenan Family was pretty epic

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'll be the one to champion Evolution then, a group that fulfilled it's purpose of keeping the H's at the top and establishing him as top heel, giving Naitch an important role that didn't require him to wrestle every week, and help make two future main eventers for many years to come.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ric flair and Batista are not in wwe anymore and triple h is now in the semi-active roster

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Flair not being in WWE anymore has nothing to do with it, he was simply helping the others get over as the vet of the group and served his purpose well.

Batista may not be around now, but from 2005-mid 2011 he was one of the top 5 guys in WWE. They got a five year return from his development in Evolution, I'm sure WWE are more than satisfied with that.

Obviously Orton is still around and continuing to get better.

Triple H again may be semi active now but he's still been one of the top guys of the last 5 years and he also played a big role in getting Orton and Batista to where they are.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok now that we've gone over who we think is are the best stables let's come up with stables that we want to see. And the stables can be with people from today and the past

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
I wanted Miz and Truth with Nash and maybe Wade Barrett or somebody like that

The Viper

Reaction score
Evolution was fantastic. I was looking back at some old Raw's from 2003 and the way they introduced Orton into the group was so great. Miss those days.

SCOTT STEINER VS TRIPLE H FUCK THE WORLD!!!!

Reaction score
i heard rumors of a reformation of Evolution where HHH will play the guider like Flair did.... Orton will play the leader... Cody Rhodes will play the upcoming superstar and Mason Ryan playing the role of the monster like Batista. That would be interesting, however, HHH definitely could care less about playing the role of a guideliner...

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Cody Rhodes is so far past the point that Orton was at that time

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
In all seriousness Heenan Family was pretty epic

Wow, I’m really surprised that Jake is the only person who has mentioned the Heenan Family. If we are going to be technical, The Heenan Family originated all the way back to the 1960s when The Brain was managing wrestlers in the AWA, where he managed Bockwinkle, and the Black Jacks. This would later go over into the NWA and finally into the WWE when Heenan recruited Big John Studd to be his first member of the Heenan Family. Originally, it was going to be Jesse “The Bodyâ€￾ as his first and go to guy but, we already know the situation where The Body had to retire early due to Health Reasons. Could you imagine if Ventura wasn’t forced to retire? I doubt Hogan would have had such long reigns as champion since Ventura was very vocal and out spoken.

In the mid-1980s, The Heenan Family had some really good wrestlers who were able to produce some great feuds. For Example, The Islanders vs. The British Bulldogs was freaking insane and, Hogan feuded with Members such as Race, Orndorff, Andre The Giant.

In the late 1980s, we saw a young Ravishing Rick Rude and Mr. Perfect become IC champions under Heenan and, Haku and Andre The Giant win the Tag Team titles from Demolition, who were the kings of the Tag Team division at the time. Also very notably, Heenan managed two members of the Four Hoursemen, Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard (known as The Brain Busters) who were also WWE Tag Team Champions within the Stable.

W-olf

Reaction score
No One has mentioned The Nation Of Domination yet not the best Im sure but it did have Mark ,Rock and Owen .

Or Even The Million Dollar Corporation

As For Creating the one in WWE 12 is bad be it they went by location.
Sheamus forms a stable with Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and William Regal called The United Kingdom, complete with their own entrance video and theme. The re-formation of WCW is also brought up.

My favorite other than Dx had to be the Ministry but Heenan Family definitely held there own .

But 4 horsemen 4 Ever if it were any federation but seeing as we are using wwf/wwe .

Oh and while Im thinking easily the biggest roster would be the Invasion angle it could have been so much better.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I was actually considering the Nation of Domination, but I really don't remember much of them other than some of the members and DX doing the spoof of them.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I'm personally a big fan of what Evolution did. They practically made RAW what is was for the two-three years that they were around. the group really allowed the WWE to break the bounds of a heel stable and really push them in our face, and it worked.

Evolution built the stars, while also working well with keeping Triple H interesting.