The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
So according to Famou$ girls are materialistic objects? Have you ever been with a girl sexualy? Honestly now because I don't know very many girls that find something as hideous as yourself that is white and dresses like a black person. I wasn't aware that being a poser can get you pussy. Looking at your facebok account it looks like all those girls on there don't go to your school or do not live in your area. You obviously have some mental issues considering you were trying to be someone you are not (Darnell) and obviously you still try to be him thinking you are witty or 'cool' and/or gangsta. Newsflash! Being gangster, dressing gangster is not cool or attractive. And the short time it was 'cool' years ago people like you (fat white boys) were made to look like the fools you are. Just by looking at your real life pictures makes me want to punch you in the face with all those stupid poses you do with your face trying to act hard or whatever. You are exacty what is wrong with society, clearly you are a lazy bum who does nothing but myspace and facebook girls all day to make up for the fact you fail in life. Hit the gym, go into sun light, drop the stupid 'swagger' because it just reeks of stupidity.

Famou$ 187

So according to Famou$ girls are materialistic objects? Have you ever been with a girl sexualy? Honestly now because I don't know very many girls that find something as hideous as yourself that is white and dresses like a black person. I wasn't aware that being a poser can get you pussy. Looking at your facebok account it looks like all those girls on there don't go to your school or do not live in your area. You obviously have some mental issues considering you were trying to be someone you are not (Darnell) and obviously you still try to be him thinking you are witty or 'cool' and/or gangsta. Newsflash! Being gangster, dressing gangster is not cool or attractive. And the short time it was 'cool' years ago people like you (fat white boys) were made to look like the fools you are. Just by looking at your real life pictures makes me want to punch you in the face with all those stupid poses you do with your face trying to act hard or whatever. You are exacty what is wrong with society, clearly you are a lazy bum who does nothing but myspace and facebook girls all day to make up for the fact you fail in life. Hit the gym, go into sun light, drop the stupid 'swagger' because it just reeks of stupidity.
Damn you writing a paragraph to me,for whut? All my social networking sites have people I know personally & went to school with personally,you're stalking me heavy. It's just a forum & it's not that serious. **The Opinions expressed in this section are those of the poster and do not represent the opinions of ImpactWrestling.com <-- exactly,everyone has a opinion,I don't care if you like mine or not. This just the internet. I noticed you also said that you want to 'punch' me in the face,well please come & do it sir. Ohio is not that far from Kentucky,I was just in Whitehall Ohio last month. It's whutever to be competely I don't e-beef or fight on the internet for entertainment,this one of many replies you will get if you keep on repling to me like you are.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Damn you writing a paragraph to me,for whut? All my social networking sites have people I know personally & went to school with personally,you're stalking me heavy. It's just a forum & it's not that serious. **The Opinions expressed in this section are those of the poster and do not represent the opinions of ImpactWrestling.com <-- exactly,everyone has a opinion,I don't care if you like mine or not. This just the internet. I noticed you also said that you want to 'punch' me in the face,well please come & do it sir. Ohio is not that far from Kentucky,I was just in Whitehall Ohio last month. It's whutever to be competely I don't e-beef or fight on the internet for entertainment,this one of many replies you will get if you keep on repling to me like you are.

Well I can't help but notice the dozens of stupid status updates and interviews you do on facebook since we are friends on there. And I am not real sure what you being in Whitehall, Ohio has to do with anything?

Famou$ 187

Well I can't help but notice the dozens of stupid status updates and interviews you do on facebook since we are friends on there. And I am not real sure what you being in Whitehall, Ohio has to do with anything?
You sound like a stalker,why you care what I post?