The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Can someone please tell me why the hell I was de-modded? The fuck happened now? I didn't do shit! An explanation, please, would be nice.

Wordlife

I mean seriously? Your banned, and you come back as a mod, I'm off ONE night to be at a concert and I get de-modded altogether? Any threads or shit in the Staff Lounge about me? This is some serious bullshit..

John

I didn't do shit!

Probably Why :shifty:.

Only Kidding... Not sure.. I didn't even notice you were gone last night tbh.

It's pretty recent anyway, You were a mod about 30 minutes ago when i read a post of yours and considering most the new moddings have just happened, Maybe 10 minutes max ago.

Wordlife

There was actually a lot of activity last night John, just came on IWF to see 389 new posts. That's a good sign, at least.

And bro, I just don't get it. I could swear I just posted in the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, and my post was STILL as a mod, now its gone?

John

^There was actually a lot of activity last night, just came on IWF to see 389 new posts. That's a good sign, at least

Just a bit of advise.. Don't ask This Guy why you were demoted because he's not been on for a few hours, Ask Mike.. And tbh I don't think its a good idea to go around ranting about it, bro. Just drop Mike a PM.

You modded which section, Again? .. It all counts on how much youve posted in that section and how active you are keeping it.

John

Did you inform Mike of your absense?

You said it yourself. That is exactly why you were demoted. You never did anything as a moderator.

Oh.. You got the answer, Like I said, Bro, If you are going to Moderate a section, You need to keep it active daily with posts and threads.